Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I'm pretty sure it's been asked before but what are the options to have a rev 30 jersey (Blazers) customized with mesh numbers - if that's even possible??

Shaq 2003-04 Hardwood Classics. This will probably be the only Lakers jersey that will I ever own.
laugh.gif

I bought it around late 2003.

I accidentally damaged it an iron, so I never sold it.

Unless a local shop in Portland does their jerseys then I think your out of luck
yeah, I was worried that would be the case.

Damn... this is frustrating
laugh.gif
 I really want a Batum authentic and a rev 30 with mesh numbers would be sooo sweet.

If anyone's got a line on who does the Blazers jerseys, let me know.

I don't normally buy 77 blank jerseys of the same team at once. But when I do I make sure its of the worst team known to man over the last few seasons lmao.

I don't normally buy 77 blank jerseys of the same team at once. But when I do I make sure its of the worst team known to man over the last few seasons lmao.
Wow, 77? What are you going to do with 77 of these? I know I would have a helluva hard time figuring out what to do with two
laugh.gif

Anyway, a couple of recent pickups:

Ill probably turn a home and road into a Kemba walker. Can't think of anyone else worth getting a bobcats jersey of and the rest will be moved either on ebay, locally, and possibly the buy sell section on here. I got them for a rather cheap price so I can move them cheap. I ended up getting some hawks blanks I'm going to customize as well.

Still rocking the authentic's out here in NYC, but just with sweatshirt under it 
laugh.gif
. Cant wait for the NBA season to start already

i seen you post it on facebook

i hope you got them for $1 a jersey or free :lol: DEAD SRS

i dont see you ever getting rid of all of those

If you don't mind sharing, I'm very curious to know where in the world one gets 77 blank Bobcats jerseys.
laugh.gif

i got dibs on greeze's gold kobe jersey the day he ever decides to sell it.  

@zyzz   i've actually moved about 12 of them this weekend.   bigger sizes also.    some wholesale spot around my way had them for a reasonable price so i bought them out.  i'll put it like this.  i got em for a good enough price where i can make a nice profit off them and still move them on ebay for a decent price.   some of them are trade bait as well 

I need a quick advice, please guys.What's the real value of BNWT autographed Vince Carter 50+4" procut?I showed it a few days ago, really not familiar with pc jerseys.Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom