Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

My MJ All Star will be here Tuesday. Probably gonna look to make a trade for a Bulls MJ since I didn't exactly want the AS.

Knew they would sell out .... Anyone think that mn will bring out more sizes ?

I figured they'd sell out fast. It got a lot of promo via social media......add to the fact its MJ and limited, it was bound to go quick.

My MJ All Star will be here Tuesday. Probably gonna look to make a trade for a Bulls MJ since I didn't exactly want the AS.
laugh.gif

I feel stupid for not pulling the trigger on the white MJ on nba.com, didn't think it would sell out :/

They are here fans Scottie Pippen ? :smile:

I have 2 rare jersey , Jersey form Rockets is very very rare, and very beautiful :D :D

is made much better than Jersey Rockets of these years of "Champion" , I think of as "game jersey" sewn one seam, inside jersey

and Olympic 1996 "Dream Team II"

I really like how this jersey is made.
Check it out.

here shows a comparison of the jersey by Champion.

Champion also is beautifully done, but can see significance in differences, Starter authentic, is like game jersey :smile:

How does the sizing work on jerseys? I used to believe they only made in increments of 4, such as size 36, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, and 60. But sometimes I see jerseys with a size 46 or 54, and they're legit?

Has anyone got shipping confirmations from nbastore for the jordan asg jersey? The transaction shows up on my paypal but I didn't get a confirmation from nbastore. I called and they have my order and said it should be shipped by the 21st as its a "special event item" and they upgraded me to 3 day shipping. Just wondering if anyone else experienced this.

Back
Top Bottom