Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jerseyking5...h=item3387723053&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I still have no idea how people obtain stuff like this. Do they buy it from idiots that don't know what they're worth? Steal them? Make them? 
t-mac was on ebay for 15 hours, I wanted to get along with a man who was selling it told me that already he got good "offer" and it has sold off ebay.

Rodman also was on ebay for a few hours.

As you say people have no idea how much it is worth its item.

Last edited:
Where at?
laugh.gif

Has anyone got shipping confirmations from nbastore for the jordan asg jersey? The transaction shows up on my paypal but I didn't get a confirmation from nbastore. I called and they have my order and said it should be shipped by the 21st as its a "special event item" and they upgraded me to 3 day shipping. Just wondering if anyone else experienced this.

I got my shipping confirmation and tracking number the same day(friday) I ordered the asg jersey. Mine should get here thursday.

Wow, they are actually selling authentics of the jerseys? $300 tho :x

wish one popped up on ebay for the low. would love an east authentic.

I'm sure everyone thought it was inevitable but Adam Silver came out and said that advertising on jerseys WILL happen. It's just a matter of when and they're not even close to adding them yet. When they tried working on it they experienced more problems than they had anticipated. While it will happen at some point, they aren't close to doing it right now. It's supposed to bring approximately $100 million in revenue into the league. I would only be alright with this if it meant ticket prices were to drop but we know that won't happen.

I haven't purchased any newer authentics since they made the switch to that rev 30 nonsense in 2010. Them putting advertising on the jerseys whenever it may be is just more reason to not buy anything current for me at least.

I gotta few Rev 30s. I like them. My only complaint is the length, price and that they don't have mesh numbers.

but that's the WNBA, they need all the ads they could get

i doubt they'll replace something like "CELTICS" or "LAKERS" with "Subway"

most of the new NBA jerseys are plain and boring...ads might add a lil more to em if done right

Last edited:
Wow, I can't believe people would be cool with the advertising whether it's inevitable or not.

US pro sports is the last bastion of advertising free jerseys and it should stay that way.

Like you can really look forward to your fave team's uniform being definined by the huge logo prominent on the chest like English Premier League football. :smh:

LOL

you guys really thing they will be getting rid of the team name?

come on now, the NBA got money. they just want to open up to even more money. the ads will be small and probably placed on the lower half of the jersey. its still gonna be disgusting but the team names are staying

WNBA on the other hand would have folded a long time ago if it wasnt for Stern pretty much taking NBA profits and putting it into that league. They need all the money they can get and no one knows or cares what a WNBA jersey looks like

the jerseys would probably look more like this or that stuff they tried over ALL STAR weekend, how the rookie teams had webber or hill patches on the back under the number

Why do you guys think they did that TEAM patch on the rookie game? Because we knew which team was which witout the patch/logo :lol:

preview for whats gonna happen.

it will be on the lower part of the jersey on the back. Companies are gonna pay big money to have their logo/brand on the jersey right there.

Watch Lakers/Knicks land a HUGE deal with a company

I gotta few Rev 30s. I like them. My only complaint is the length, price and that they don't have mesh numbers.

To me that's too many complaints given the pricing.

The quality of the older authentics around 08-10 were pretty bad as well though imo. My Kobe authentcs came with numbers that were way to bubbly for my liking.

I just don't get how hard it is for them to use the mesh numbers and why they gotta cost so much. Majestic mlb authentics are good quality and cost less, same with Nike NFL elites. In the mlb case its more stuff stitched on. Both of those are more like shirts while the nba jersey is a really light weight tank top to me.

That advertising on the jerseys just sucks though

Back
Top Bottom