Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

My Jersey Rodman
happy.gif

the NBA lockout in 1998 was from July 1st 1998 to January 20th 1999. and MJ retired for the second time on January 13th 1999.

here is the thing I found and make me wonder again.

did Nike make some jerseys and let MJ sign them for the market even he never worn them? just like MN with UDA (e.g Mr.June, Back2back, ROY. etc) ? :rolleyes

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...337415041 width: 350px; height: 263px"> [/URL

anybody knows?

what is there to know? its legit :lol:

What's the point? Ebay is already corrupted.

correct, 100 people could report him in a day and im willing to bet he will not get banned from ebay. i know for a fact hes been reported to ebay a large number of times but hes untouchable.

i mean we all could try it but will it work? who knows, i doubt it but it would be nice if we got rid of him since it would also suspend/ban his other accounts as well most likely.

• @airmaximus @Zyzz  thanks. just wanna know if Nike did that or not as MJ never worn that in that moment. LOL

@byq91  your Rodman is on fire! 

all those warm up jackets are too loud to wear casually.

the only ones you could actually wear anywhere would be the bulls and knicks jackets

Does anyone know if custom authentics from TheHeatStore.com come with mesh numbers? I know the Lebron/Wade do, but I wasn't sure if the customs do or not. I doubt it but I though I would check here....sent them an email but nothing back yet.  

Does anyone know if custom authentics from TheHeatStore.com come with mesh numbers? I know the Lebron/Wade do, but I wasn't sure if the customs do or not. I doubt it but I though I would check here....sent them an email but nothing back yet.  
Not on customs and not on the regular LeBron and Wade. Only the special monochromatic jerseys.

Post a pic. Guess I got screwed because mine came with those painted twill numbers. Any chance you had an older jersey with the stitched nba logoman? Mine came with the newer rubber material logoman.

Here's a crappy pic I have on my Mac.  I didn't notice the NBA logo, the jersey is at home and I can check later.  

Post a pic. Guess I got screwed because mine came with those painted twill numbers. Any chance you had an older jersey with the stitched nba logoman? Mine came with the newer rubber material logoman.
The reason I'm asking about the customs is I'd like to get a Beasley authentic.  I did see where the Celtics store says their customs have mesh numbers thats what made me wonder about the Heat Store.  

Back
Top Bottom