Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

you still need that long beach jam jersey too lol

Post a pic. Guess I got screwed because mine came with those painted twill numbers. Any chance you had an older jersey with the stitched nba logoman? Mine came with the newer rubber material logoman.
Here's a pic. I ordered mine last week and received it yesterday.  Wonder why you got twill? You can always exchange if you ordered in the last 60 days.  

Whoa hold up a second; you guys mean to say you're actually getting screwed for the money you're paying for a custom Authentic over a player who's available to order directly?

I was looking at ordering a road Kobe Authentic and the only way I could go about that when I checked was by making a custom on NBAstore.com

Some more info and specifics would be great regarding this!

Whoa hold up a second; you guys mean to say you're actually getting screwed for the money you're paying for a custom Authentic over a player who's available to order directly?

I was looking at ordering a road Kobe Authentic and the only way I could go about that when I checked was by making a custom on NBAstore.com

Some more info and specifics would be great regarding this!
I'm pretty sure anything ordered on nbastore.com will only come with painted twill numbers and not mesh numbers, if that's what you're asking.

I think a couple of pages back in this thread someone said the ones from the lakers store do come with mesh numbers though.

Just got these in:

The front "6" on the Dr. J is too low but hopefully that can be fixed. Anyone ever tried to have numbers moved on a M&N jersey? is it likely to leave any residue?

I'm pretty sure anything ordered on nbastore.com will only come with painted twill numbers and not mesh numbers, if that's what you're asking.

I think a couple of pages back in this thread someone said the ones from the lakers store do come with mesh numbers though.
Is it a big deal if it's mesh or painted twill? Is it only a small difference?

love that wilkins!

older version>newest

hopefully i will add it someday to my m&n collection with old stockton with patch

Is it a big deal if it's mesh or painted twill? Is it only a small difference?
i personally prefer the mesh and don't want to spend $250-300 on a jersey that has (IMO) cheaper quality twill numbers. The players wear mesh numbers and I heard the only reason they went with the twill for retail is they are better for autographs.  If you like the twill, then it's certainly easier to find any jersey you want really.  

i personally prefer the mesh and don't want to spend $250-300 on a jersey that has (IMO) cheaper quality twill numbers. The players wear mesh numbers and I heard the only reason they went with the twill for retail is they are better for autographs.  If you like the twill, then it's certainly easier to find any jersey you want really.  
yeah, painted twill basically looks and feels like the Swingman material. the retail price is still a joke either way but those rev30 mesh numbers are actually really nice.

love that wilkins!

older version>newest

hopefully i will add it someday to my m&n collection with old stockton with patch
thanks! I've been meaning to get my hands on a Wilkins for a while and the home version is perfect

Just got these in:

The front "6" on the Dr. J is too low but hopefully that can be fixed. Anyone ever tried to have numbers moved on a M&N jersey? is it likely to leave any residue?
Nice find on the Garnett starter jersey  !!

Thanks for the info re: twill vs mesh.

I want whatever Kobe's been wearing on the court so to pay all that money and not get that is disgusting.

looks legit to me, been looking for one myself but in a 44. jersey4thewin just had one ended for like $650...-___-

Last edited:
Yeah that guy J4TW is such a joke 
mad.gif

That T-mac will be mine for $100, much more reasonable...

Last edited:
Does anyone know why the Suns don't sell authentic jerseys on NBA.com or their team's website?  I'm not that into their uniforms or Rev 30 in general, but Gerald Green is forcing me to consider a purchase.

Does anyone know why the Suns don't sell authentic jerseys on NBA.com or their team's website?  I'm not that into their uniforms or Rev 30 in general, but Gerald Green is forcing me to consider a purchase.

hmm thats very odd

i remember in the past it would take awhile for nba.com to list a teams new jersey for sale especially in authentic but its been awhile now

you should look into calling the team store. that would be an authentic aithentic if you got the home jersey :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom