Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

]

come on bro, a new release aint gonna be discounted

smh, gotta wait til 2 pm. if i my sizes on a few sell out SMH
that's the one i was hoping for all along
laugh.gif

Oh well, $100 apiece is pretty awesome - I've just ordered a big hawk smith, Kings richmond and a Petrovic. Too bad they no longer have any white Raptors in 40 or 44.

Lmaooo ^. Cop one and trim the piping

2 out of my 3 jerseys are $100. Ill cop that Penny for Fathers Day

i was looking at it. im trying to figure out if its possible to trim the pipping and have it done right.

i know what im copping already just another 30 min til my car gets here :lol:

Mitchell and Ness Jerseys $100 dollars until Friday, must create an account on the website to get the deal. 

thing is i wanna cop the Rodamn and Pippen red jersey but i dont like the patch
sick.gif
I'm contemplating those 2 as well and the red brick Payton.  I have the black pippen already so I feel like i dont really need the red one but if I get it I will have Jordan, Pipp and Rodman in the red jerseys. 
pimp.gif

Having a hard time pulling the trigger on anything even at this low price smh

well i dont think you are getting this type of sale for a LONG time so if i were you id jump now. i dont want people complaining about it in a week or two. you arent getting any of these jerseys lower than $100 anywhere :lol:

I wish they had the away Pippen in a 40
mean.gif
I got my home Kemp and the away Rodman. I'm debating whether or not to get the away Kemp and alternate Rodman.

Welp I put the big rocket olajuwon in my cart and it has the picture of olajuwon #34 but Clyde drexler a name as the jersey I'm buying.

Just placed a nice order :pimp:

done with jerseys forever after these arrive.

thanks M&N. got my kobes i wanted! wish they had the purple kobe in a 40 but oh well

I may be wrong, but the way I distinguish between newer releases and older ones is that the older ones are on the models (on the website).  Is there any difference in the cut between the older and newer? 

I'm still on the fence about what size I should order (40/44).  I may just order both and send one size back. 

thanks M&N. got my kobes i wanted! wish they had the purple kobe in a 40 but oh well

same here got my gold kobe in a 40 ...LUCKY ME I just sold my sz 36 for $350 last week :smokin

I wanted that purple one too. Ended up getting the blue 96' and 07-08 #24 one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom