Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Away Kemp and home Carter for me 
nthat.gif

I need help....

96-97' Nash?
07-08' Kobe?
96-97' J Rose?
or 96-'97' Olajuwon?

I'm trying to limit myself to only 1 jersey purchase.... :smh::smh::smh::x

I need help....

96-97' Nash?
07-08' Kobe?
96-97' J Rose?
or 96-'97' Olajuwon?

I'm trying to limit myself to only 1 jersey purchase.... :smh::smh::smh::x

this one is showing up full price for me now while the drexler is 100

Last edited:
Scooped the black Alonzo and red Payton.

Wanted the hawks jersey but too scared to get an L. Wanted a kings but same issue.

Man there was so much I wanted :lol: just had to tell myself to chill. Was only going to scoop 1

Last edited:
I went back on their site just to see if there was anything NFL wise I'd be interested in and they don't have the sale up anymore as of right now lol

Have a Kobe 8 and Johnson Hornets in my cart but can't decide on what size to pull the trigger on.  

Anyone else my size? 6'0 170 with a 43 inch chest? According to M&N I need a 40, but that just seems small to me. ??

is it over?

edit: nvm.....

but the cut on the AI jersey got smaller correct? should i go up a size??

edit again: nvm dont even have my size lol

Last edited:
is it over?
It shouldn't be, that's why I was posting that. It's supposed to run until 1 pm Friday. I'm wondering if they had such a huge amount of orders that it screwed up the system somehow?

Just check their twitter/facebook, no word on either of those.

Last edited:

It shouldn't be, that's why I was posting that. It's supposed to run until 1 pm Friday. I'm wondering if they had such a huge amount of orders that it screwed up the system somehow?

you sure you're logged in? it's still on lol

you have to be logged in to see the pricing.

Back
Top Bottom