Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

laugh.gif
you didn't get in yesterday?

Most of the 40/44 stuff is gone.
mean.gif
I got what i wanted though.
I couldn't till later at night, and when I tried, the site was messed up 
laugh.gif
. I might cop one or two now and just wait for Fathers Day to cop the Home Penny 

Can't believe I didn't notice the sale until this morning. Copped a Rose jersey which I had been waiting for the next sale to buy anyway. Glad I didn't see this yesterday actually because I probably would've bought more.

Last edited:
Quick question about the mitchell and ness sale. I'm trying to order 3 jerseys (yellow la shaq, toronto vc, and rockets drexler), but when i hit place order in the order preview stage of checkout it keeps giving me a pop up message that reads "payment transaction declined." I tried to place this order for an hour last night and have tried for an extra half an hour this morning. I also called the customer service line this morning but all I got was a dial tone as if the line had been disconnected. Could this mean that they just don't have the jerseys in the sizes i am trying to order anymore? Because i checked my bank account the debit card uses and I have all the available money. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. 

Can't believe i missed this promo when it went live.

Was able to cop a purple VC and KJ Suns

really wanted that Home Raps VC. :smh:

Is the Magic Johnson made in china or usa?

pretty sure every nba jersey aside from the new jordans are made in china/overseas.

but trust me when i tell you, the gold magic is an awesome jersey. i just sold a size 48 a few weeks ago. quality, look, and feel are awesome

Damn. Just copped Stan Mikita blackhawks & gold Magic.

Wallet is hurting but IDGAF! Best deal all year.

Back
Top Bottom