Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

hes referring to the horsehead :lol:

biggest they have is a 48 and you can find em easily on ebay

sick.gif
my bad

picked up 1 jersey yesterday. 1 month old newborn got me on a budget lol. anyhow found these old pics of my iverson M&N and nash nike mavs, shouldve never sold these in 2008.

Since they did this sale, I dont see them doing 40% on father's day. I could see it 30% but I hope im wrong and its 40

I think they'll do 40% off for Father's Day. I'm good off M&N for a while. Six jerseys are enough for me.

Thanks for everyone's help with this

OK, last one then I'm going to give up getting an authentic Spurs ...

Man, I bet you if M@N would lower there price point just a little bit  to maybe even 3/4 of what they have the jerseys for now they would move more inventory and there by increase the sales and profit. 

People were All Over that Sale. That has to show them that it might be in there best interest to either do more sales in general or slightly lower the price of there Basketball Jerseys.

Last edited:
$300 jerseys should be around the $225 range, and the $260 jerseys should be like $170. I think they got those high prices back in the early 2000's when all rappers were wearing them, lmao. So they just kept it up there. Glad we dont see $410 jerseys like the Wes Unseld one, or that one NFL jersey that was like $450

Back
Top Bottom