Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

passed... kind of regetting it.  but for some reason i couldnt pull the trigger last night.  had the nash rookie, blk smitty and purple malone in my cart and i just couldnt do it.  for some reason i much rather prefer the old *** champions lol.  am i the only one? 
frown.gif

Everyone is posting up stock pics from the M&N site for their auctions on eBay 
laugh.gif
. Sizes 44 or smaller. Resellers took this one. Hope everyone got what they wanted 

Everyone is posting up stock pics from the M&N site for their auctions on eBay :lol: . Sizes 44 or smaller. Resellers took this one. Hope everyone got what they wanted 

Thats expected.

Was only looking for VC Home & Penny Home but ordered the Magic gold for my unk. Guess ill wait for FAthers day to cop the ones i want

Last edited:
This was an overnight, brotha.

The other two orders were ground and I have yet to even get a shipping confirmation for either.

How come you didn't do the whole order overnight?

Well, I told myself I was done after the first order.

So the second order, I placed it and thought I could just piggyback off my first one and combine the two orders....That didn't work in my favor.

And this morning, I messed around and placed another order right before 1pm.

And the piping is extremely thick.....almost ruins them for me. But I'll make the best of it, I guess.

I thought about buying jerseys to resell, but I didn't want to be that guy who makes a jersey collector overpay for a grail. I've been on the wrong end of that one too many times. Hopefully everyone here got what they wanted. I did pass on the white VC which I've always wanted, hopefully I can find the OG Nike version of that someday. The last time m&n had $100 jerseys the resellers didn't make too much profit on most styles.

^This

Someone already has the Suns Nash on the bay for $240:lol: I can't knock the hustle

? Details on this $66 price

DTLR had mitchell and ness jerseys last year and i waited till they went on sale for 100. used my brothers employee discount and it was 66 after tax

^This

Someone already has the Suns Nash on the bay for $240:lol: I can't knock the hustle

? Details on this $66 price

DTLR had mitchell and ness jerseys last year and i waited till they went on sale for 100. used my brothers employee discount and it was 66 after tax

they only had like 3 on sale which were ones no one wanted :lol:

i remember they had a Drexler i liked but wasnt even worth the $100 IMO

I never saw a Rodman, bt then again i dont remember but i know they didnt have my size otherwise i would have copped.

This just came in from Full Moon Jersey's. I really like these authentics. Def had to size up from my normal Swingman sizing. I could probably even do an XL. If anyone curious on sizing the armpit to armpit is about 22". I am 5'9" 186lbs. Most likely will have it shortened. Enjoy the pics...S/O to Bert. Bert. for the PM help!

I ordered my stuff literally right after the sale went live. I think I placed my order 2 MAYBE 4 minutes at the latest after the sale started. I'm going to be pissed if it doesn't get sent.

Damn, "2 MAYBE 4 minutes". Lmaoo

Don't people give these companies a chance to ship everything out and update the tracking? If you didn't choose overnight, then you gotta wait a day or 2 for tracking. They got slammed with orders. If they didn't have your item, you can get another jersey for $100, simple as that

Back
Top Bottom