Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

besides the kobe jordan and Iverson. what do you guys think is the next most popular Mitchell and ness jersey?

No knock in the resell I just dislike when people flaunt it in others faces or charge super stupid prices above what the market is asking and then get upset when a buyer ask for market price.

No knock in the resell I just dislike when people flaunt it in others faces or charge super stupid prices above what the market is asking and then get upset when a buyer ask for market price.

market price on the Kobes are $300..

check ebay, few already sold on that price lately

im asking pretty much retail with shipping from M&N so if you miss the sale either you buy from M&N or me. i aint hurtin no body

great response :rolleyes

why attack and talk down on me for selling 4 of the 14 jerseys I bought when others did much worse in the original thread and so on

i bought my jerseys to wear, i got lucky and had extra cash and only selling 4. If you are gonna say something to me over 4 jerseys might as well attack half the site for the scum bag moves they do on other deals especially Jordans.

its w/e i dont care but dont attack just me when you got other known members who did the same and only kept 1 or 2 for themselves :lol:

Wasn't attacking, just stating opinion.
Every page you complain of their prices.. Then charge the same price, just a observation.
Don't mind me.

Hey guys, this goes out to all of you:

friday morning between 1 and 5 am someone broke into my house and stole all my Penny Pro Cut and authentic jerseys all photos are in this thread, I will upload all pictures later again, I was in China at the time, but returned immediately this morning, if anyone has a clue or gets the jerseys offered, please contact me, they also stole all of my suits, jackets and other clothing, but these jerseys are part of my heart and soul more than any of the other things that were taken and I am having the worse days of my life, I live in Aachen, Germany, but I am sure those thieves will try to sell the jerseys through all borders, any help is very much appreciated!!!

market price on the Kobes are $300..

check ebay, few already sold on that price lately

im asking pretty much retail with shipping from M&N so if you miss the sale either you buy from M&N or me. i aint hurtin no body

I wasn't referring to you, I was actually taking about my experiences in shoes.

great response :rolleyes

why attack and talk down on me for selling 4 of the 14 jerseys I bought when others did much worse in the original thread and so on

i bought my jerseys to wear, i got lucky and had extra cash and only selling 4. If you are gonna say something to me over 4 jerseys might as well attack half the site for the scum bag moves they do on other deals especially Jordans.

its w/e i dont care but dont attack just me when you got other known members who did the same and only kept 1 or 2 for themselves :lol:

Wasn't attacking, just stating opinion.
Every page you complain of their prices.. Then charge the same price, just a observation.
Don't mind me.

I wouldnt pay their prices, others do. i dont care.

if it wasnt for this sale i wasnt buying a damn thing since i already had my yellow Kobe from the prior release.

the market is there for the Kobes so if i have an extra i want to sell ill do it. Ive got 4 im keeping for myself as weird as it sounds.

friday morning between 1 and 5 am someone broke into my house and stole all my Penny Pro Cut and authentic jerseys all photos are in this thread, I will upload all pictures later again, I was in China at the time, but returned immediately this morning, if anyone has a clue or gets the jerseys offered, please contact me, they also stole all of my suits, jackets and other clothing, but these jerseys are part of my heart and soul more than any of the other things that were taken and I am having the worse days of my life, I live in Aachen, Germany, but I am sure those thieves will try to sell the jerseys through all borders, any help is very much appreciated!!!

Real talk Sorry for your loss ... you should take inventory of the items stolen and post any pics. sizes.. models... any info that would help us find the missing merch. most of us are on ebay daily so im sure it will turn up online soon.

Last edited:

Real talk Sorry for your loss ... you should take inventory of the items stolen and post any pics. sizes.. models... any info that would help us find the missing merch. most of us are on ebay daily so im sure it will turn up online soon.

Just uploaded the first half of pics, the second part will be uploaded in the next minutes as well!!!!

that sucks man. hopefully you had home owners insurance, and if you don't own a home, maybe they have renters insurance in Germany.

That sucks man. I feel your pain bro. I lost majority of my jerseys almost 2 years ago.
Had to start over.

I am insured that is not the problem, but I want my jerseys, I do not care about that insurance money, I just want the jerseys, it feels like someone stole my baby!

That sucks Man. I'm sorry that happened to you. I can't stand Thieves.

Damn that sucks bro, sorry to hear that smh.

On another note, i got my 44 McGrady away Raptors in, slightly too big :\

I have a 40 in another jersey coming in. Depending on the fit of that, the McGrady may stay or go.

Back
Top Bottom