Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

zyzz isn't being bashed cuz he is reselling but the fact that he complained about the high prices of Mitchell and ness and then sell at the same high price.

second nobody is bashing him. it was just an observation made by some of the members.

can I get some reps for clearing this up?

I think its moreso the constant complaining and nitpicking by him which makes him stand out.

I think most air Jordan's that have been coming out recently aren't worth anywhere near their retail value because the quality sucks. I wouldn't pay retail for a pair of gamma xi's for my personal use because I just don't think their worth the retail price of them.

However other people do. If I were able to get a pair for retail or less then retail, id do it and make a profit on them because what I consider to be trash, another man sees differently and is willing to pay a premium for.

Man who cares if Zyzz or anyone else for that matter wants to resell some jerseys. He bought em he can sell em for what he wants. Lets get this thread back to what it was intended for.

On another note where the heck has ninjahood been ??? He hasnt posted in here in a minute. Been waiting forever for him to post his collection.

Max man I feel bad your jerseys got stolen. It had to be someone that knew you imo.

Quote:
Hey guys, this goes out to all of you:

friday morning between 1 and 5 am someone broke into my house and stole all my Penny Pro Cut and authentic jerseys all photos are in this thread, I will upload all pictures later again, I was in China at the time, but returned immediately this morning, if anyone has a clue or gets the jerseys offered, please contact me, they also stole all of my suits, jackets and other clothing, but these jerseys are part of my heart and soul more than any of the other things that were taken and I am having the worse days of my life, I live in Aachen, Germany, but I am sure those thieves will try to sell the jerseys through all borders, any help is very much appreciated!!!
omg

i can only imagine how u feel

if i find something will leave u a message

hope u will get it back!

if only jerseys were stolen, it should be someone who u know!

don't think regular robber would steal jerseys instead other things like jewelry, audio-video, computers, playstation and etc.

i get similar situation in poland. some sneakerhead get lost near half of his really expensive j's collection. we made event on facebook, some other sneakerheads finds his shoes on polish ebay, after that police find out it was his... babysitter. so watch close your environment, new friends etc.

Last edited:
Just let the man do whatever he wants. There were plenty of other people who scooped up all the jerseys that they can off the site, and then called the store to order more like scumbags. But I do understand that your order/jersey got cancelled and when you see people get more than one of a style you get heated, but that's on M&N's terrible stock and customer service they have. At the end of the day its just jerseys, its not that serious, but you'll get what you want sooner or later. It would be surprising if they don't restock them, since its a hot jersey.    

friday morning between 1 and 5 am someone broke into my house and stole all my Penny Pro Cut and authentic jerseys all photos are in this thread, I will upload all pictures later again, I was in China at the time, but returned immediately this morning, if anyone has a clue or gets the jerseys offered, please contact me, they also stole all of my suits, jackets and other clothing, but these jerseys are part of my heart and soul more than any of the other things that were taken and I am having the worse days of my life, I live in Aachen, Germany, but I am sure those thieves will try to sell the jerseys through all borders, any help is very much appreciated!!!
mean.gif

I'm sorry this happened to you.  I can't even imagine how I would feel if someone stole my NBA stuff.  Some people, man..
mean.gif

i own both of those mavs jerseys, and if another one pops up I'll probably buy that one too :lol:

I can see both sides. It is hypocritical to complain about high prices then sell those jerseys at the same price, but then again people are always lowballing on prices anyway, so who cares what people say. I've offered Champion jerseys for under $100 that are basically brand new or in great condition considering their age, and I get stupid offers, people who ask a million questions and then don't respond when its time to pay up, etc. then they go and buy a garbage m&n version for $100 and act like its the best deal ever. You can't please everyone, but when people post pics where they have 10 versions of the same product (whether it be a jersey, jordans or whatever else), they are rubbing it in the faces of those who missed out, so there's gonna be some backlash.

I've lost tons of money on many jerseys I've sold, and nobody cares except for me. If I sold my Glenn Robinson Bucks pro cut for $200 profit, someone would complain, but whatever, I had the cash to buy it and I didn't do anything illegal that someone else couldn't do.

What's your ebay name? I need somewhere to cop.

Is www.goldenstatewarriorsstore.com legit? looking for a custom rev 30 authentic to play ball in and they do have cheap goods but i don't know if its legit

Pretty sure it's not legit at all. BEST way, IMO, to figure out if Team Stores are the real ones or not, go to http://www.nba.com
And find that teams page from the NBA page, then find the link to the team store. That will always take you to the official store. Everything else? Highly suspect lol.

Oh man... just reading that first sentence almost made me feel dizzy  I hope you get them back - I will keep an eye out and tell others to do the same.

Pretty sure it's not legit at all. BEST way, IMO, to figure out if Team Stores are the real ones or not, go to http://www.nba.com
And find that teams page from the NBA page, then find the link to the team store. That will always take you to the official store. Everything else? Highly suspect lol.
Yeah, has to be fake - they have a "Montana Ellis" section
laugh.gif

Damn, if it wasn't for the fact i went looking a couple of weeks ago for teams that sell rev 30's i would of bought one without thinking twice, but something just twigged. thanks guys!

Quick question..I know this has been asked but your boy doesnt feel like browsing through pages. Do you guys follow the care instructions or do yall take these to the dry cleaners?

Quick question..I know this has been asked but your boy doesnt feel like browsing through pages. Do you guys follow the care instructions or do yall take these to the dry cleaners?
Machine wash cold and hang dry. Hand wash if your machine has damaged stuff before. Drycleaners use chemicals and you never know how your jersey will come out. 

cool..ill just use light detergent and hand wash. Repped!

Seen this...Thinking about copping but just want to double check with yall first. LC please

Been looking at the Adidas Retired Player Jerseys. I saw a few in Lids I liked but I'm trying to find them for less than $100. Can anyone help?

Back
Top Bottom