Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Sorry to bore ya'll with another Bron authentic but it just came in. Got it brand new from eBay for a little over $100. I'm happy with that. Only gripe is that these numbers are NOT mesh like the home jersey I just got in. Oh well...

Sorry to bore ya'll with another Bron authentic but it just came in. Got it brand new from eBay for a little over $100. I'm happy with that. Only gripe is that these numbers are NOT mesh like the home jersey I just got in. Oh well...

The biggest turn off would be the "tilt up MIAMI" like the old lakers.. Get an exchange if you could

Last edited:
Sorry to bore ya'll with another Bron authentic but it just came in. Got it bran
The biggest turn off would be the "tilt up MIAMI" like the old lakers.. Get an exchange if you could

Lol...I noticed that when I looked at the pic, but it was just how I had it laid out on the table. It sits fine when I actually flatten it out and have it sit pretty. I even measured the distance between the letters and shoulders cuz I'm weird like that. :tongue:

Why not? Because of the panels?

Not just the side panels. After a jersey gets altered drastically the jersey tends to look off IMO(throws off the proportions and the shape of the jersey)

In addition, the "2" on the back was upside down.

Last edited:
Hey i need a legit check on this jersey I just copped, the tags seem a bit funny and the logos are off got it for cheapish

Some of these jerseys that some of yall are posting are so blatantly fake :smh:

Seriously, how can you not tell that Jordan is fake?

Back
Top Bottom