Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Not a Kobe fan but this dude Brian is killing it....... jeez

Awesome OG NBA stuff, i believe i saw your username on jersey central before

And thank you for the warm welcomes

Last edited:
I'm a Cuse alum but I have that Iverson as well. Too good of a deal to pass up at $120. Have to send it to EPS to get the name put on.

I don't know if anyone here is familiar with letter kits for certain NBA teams but did the San Antonio Spurs ever wear jerseys where the names were as big as the name seen in this picture?

I had a stripped Spurs jersey lying around my house that I just decided to make into a Dennis Rodman. I'm not concerned with whether or not he actually wore a Nike Authentic Spurs jersey, I just want a Spurs Rodman jersey. I immediately was taken aback though by this because the Rodman lettering was just way too big. I'm not crazy at all about the little details but the lettering on this clearly looked wrong to me. Did the Spurs ever wear jerseys where the lettering on the names was this big or did they just make a mistake?

I left the jersey there so they can hopefully fix it, now I'm coming to you guys for help. Every image that Google gives me for Dennis Rodman San Antonio Spurs has the lettering on the back looking WAY smaller than this. Any info you guys can give me would be much appreciated.

I don't know if anyone here is familiar with letter kits for certain NBA teams but did the San Antonio Spurs ever wear jerseys where the names were as big as the name seen in this picture?

I had a stripped Spurs jersey lying around my house that I just decided to make into a Dennis Rodman. I'm not concerned with whether or not he actually wore a Nike Authentic Spurs jersey, I just want a Spurs Rodman jersey. I immediately was taken aback though by this because the Rodman lettering was just way too big. I'm not crazy at all about the little details but the lettering on this clearly looked wrong to me. Did the Spurs ever wear jerseys where the lettering on the names was this big or did they just make a mistake?

I left the jersey there so they can hopefully fix it, now I'm coming to you guys for help. Every image that Google gives me for Dennis Rodman San Antonio Spurs has the lettering on the back looking WAY smaller than this. Any info you guys can give me would be much appreciated.
The letters should be about 3 inches tall and 1.5 inches wide

Last edited:
The letters should be about 3 inches tall and 1.5 inches wide

So I'm not crazy to think that the lettering was off? The fcking guy at the shop was kinda giving me sht for not bringing in a picture. I didn't think I needed to because they work in the jersey business.

I have these images to go on for them messing up the name. I can't really find one picture of not only Rodman but of any other Spurs player with the lettering being this big.

Here's another pic of just the name this time.

these "pinstripes" are not pinstripes 
mean.gif
 and it looks weird without  jerry. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom