Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Kobe has worn a 6, I think he wears a 3 or 4 now.

The ads are happening for sure. I'm assuming after this upcoming season it'll happen.

Last edited:

these "pinstripes" are not pinstripes 
mean.gif
 and it looks weird without  jerry. 
MMM..i like only the white one

white one is really nice. love to see stripes on side, it's sooooo..... just like old hornets jerseys:smile:

true, kobe worn 6xl

i think, lenght of XL and 6xl is near the same, it's about width...

unless somebody get +3 or +4 extra lenght...

i don't like kobe rev30 gamers because it recalls me about bad era, loosing era:smile:

white one is really nice. love to see stripes on side, it's sooooo..... just like old hornets jerseys:smile:

true, kobe worn 6xl
i think, lenght of XL and 6xl is near the same, it's about width...

unless somebody get +3 or +4 extra lenght...

i don't like kobe rev30 gamers because it recalls me about bad era, loosing era:smile:

This jersey is from '10-'11. And was too hard to pass up..

im looking to get rid of the kobe authentic.....its the year before the rev30s.....what do you think a fair asking price would be?

Last edited:
Great review man. I always wanted the shorts back in the 90's. This is a perfect opportunity! Is there a direct link for the purchase or did you get it in store?

Got my Bulls shorts in from M&N. Couple notes:

-Size 44/Large is good for me. I'm 6'0 w/ a 33 inch waist. The length is good imo, but some may like them longer. If so, size up.  They come to about mid knee cap for me.  Def not as long or baggy as say Jordan Bball shorts.  

-Quality is nice. Kinda heavy and thick.  

-No pockets, as expected. 

-21" total length-top to bottom.  

-They do have a drawstring if you needed to size up for length, the waist should still be good. 

Hope this helps someone.  
dope shorts... only thing i hate about Authentic NBA shorts though is no pockets haha

I love seeing everyone keep relisting their $100 jerseys they got from the sale. Every week they drop the price another $10. Nobody even wants them 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom