Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Definitely going to have to go through the new goodwill nearby to see if they have any jerseys.

Highly doubt it though, my town's pretty much a big joke 

Last edited:
@BurkeExumFavors agree with what was stated above, mesh numbers from NBA store 99.9% not gonna happen. Not sure if just checking in with the team store periodically over time is a better bet.

I thought it was always 10% on nba with email? Shoot I gotta cop the Kobe flyknits this weekend. Hope they have em up plus the $50 credit I have.

I thought it was always 10% on nba with email? Shoot I gotta cop the Kobe flyknits this weekend. Hope they have em up plus the $50 credit I have.
nthat.gif

I need an orange Knicks jersey but $250 as a sale price is hilarious. Even with an extra 15%, we're looking at a little under $220 AND that's with those awful numbers :x

Guess I'll never get my orange jersey..............

Quote:
This thread is being taken over with the abundance of Swinman and Replica legit checks
sick.gif
word. more swingmans in here than authentics.
I need an orange Knicks jersey but $250 as a sale price is hilarious. Even with an extra 15%, we're looking at a little under $220 AND that's with those awful numbers
sick.gif

Guess I'll never get my orange jersey..............
i'm with you bro.. still too high for me.

Last edited:
Hold on to that Bron Heat jersey. It's gonna be his most valuable jersey since he won't ever win one in Cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom