Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

finally get jersey from cosby

everything is good except:

1. R and S in name, game worn looks little different

2. number in game jersey is wider

3. probably game jerseys get kiss cut instead traditional embroidery

game worn number is on left, name in game worn is upper

maybe in some future i will try to improve it with PES, if they could make it more accuracy,

but right now i will enjoy it!

btw. "indiana" is in kiss cut, where i could confirm kind of emboidery in game jersey?

at champion era pacers get traditional stitching

http://www.layupshot.com/jersey/antonio-davis-01/

not sure how it was, when puma took them

in early reebok (01/02?) it was also traditional (get alternate artest jersey and it's normal stitching)

do you know where i could find help?

the best photos i founded r here, but still it's not enough

http://bidami.com/Auctions/AuctionItem?AuctionId=76061&t=Closed&p=0

That jersey is beautiful 
eek.gif

maybe in some future i will try to improve it with PES, if they could make it more accuracy,

btw. "indiana" is in kiss cut, where i could confirm kind of emboidery in game jersey?

in early reebok (01/02?) it was also traditional (get alternate artest jersey and it's normal stitching)

so Cosby accept custom jersey beside the knicks?

or at least once a member a knicks player?

coz they the only one I know who could do mesh for rev30..

cosby can do every jersey in traditional stitching i thing

the problem is with mesh rev30, they have only knicks jerseys

but as i saw on some photo on net, they get also blank pacers rev30 jersey

that means, probably they can do also pacers jersey in rev30

Great explain

so Cosby accept custom jersey beside the knicks?
or at least once a member a knicks player?
coz they the only one I know who could do mesh for rev30..

They can do almost every team in the NBA if you check out the list of sports teams they've worked with on their website. They do all their Knicks and Rangers stuff in house at their location in midtown NY but any other NBA team gets sent out to a partner of theirs out of state. They do great work on anything Knicks related, even certain other teams too. They did a great job on a Golden State Warriors home jersey I had stripped and turned into a Baron Davis. He had just joined the team that year and I really wanted a Baron Warriors jersey of his to call my own.

When it comes to non Knick jerseys though, they tend to fight you a lot on how it's supposed to be made. You could bring in evidence to back up your point on how a jersey should look like but they really can give you a hard time about making any adjustments, saying how they had made the jersey according to the specific team's own specifications. At the end of the day; you eventually burn yourself out on trying to get it done perfectly.

They did a Latrell Sprewell for me a few years back that I was quite satisfied with but later found out that the lettering was a tad too big. I mean I've seen KG Timberwolves jerseys with the name lettering being as large as this but I've never seen a Sprewell authentic that had this particular font size. When I went back to ask if they can fix it, they insisted that it was indeed the right lettering the actual team used during that year and I didn't feel like scouring the internet for that indisputable proof that says otherwise. I still get compliments whenever I wear it. Cool thing was, they had shown the jersey to the Super Knick Fan himself, Spike Lee and he was impressed by it. Hearing that certainly made my day. Like wow, Spike Lee liked my jersey. Hah. They do great work, it's worth going to them for teams other than the Knicks.

Is the "8" on that Sprewell upside down?

Edit: I guess not. Usually the the bigger half is on the bottom.

The name looks accurate too.

Last edited:
nah, for the blue jerseys dont think he wore em that bold. could be wrong tho, i know years prior they did, first thing that caught my eye was bold name

I looked at some gettys. The same style was used on the home and road, but they switched to the thinner font  the year Sprewell got there. He never actually wore the style shown in the pic I posted. So, Cosby's used the specs that ended in 02-03 when they should have used the ones that started in 03-04.

I looked at some gettys. The same style was used on the home and road, but they switched to the thinner font  the year Sprewell got there. He never actually wore the style shown in the pic I posted. So, Cosby's used the specs that ended in 02-03 when they should have used the ones that started in 03-04.

See, and they swore to me that it was correct when I knew it wasn't. So there you have it. They do great work when they have the right materials. When I was trying to get a Jeremy Lin Away Warriors jersey made, I had to go back there 3 separate occasions just to get it fixed. The first time they used the wrong color outer layer on the front and back number 7, the second time they forgot to sew on the inner layer of the front number 7. The third trip there is when they finally got it right. I've been experimenting with different jersey places but I might go back there to finally get a blank Cavs jersey made into a LeBron.

normally you could remove it, no idea about that one since it has the painted? pinstripe

wouldnt try it on that

but people have done it with no issue with a seam ripper, steady hand, and patience

Back
Top Bottom