Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

That's dope. Some guy had a pre-rev 30 Kings blank on ebay recently (in 44 I think) by the way - it might still be there and the price was very reasonable.
thx

any link?

i saw few blank authentics and one away pro cut but but without wordmark
No mesh on the new Kings jerseys?
that V

You mean on the 'Kings' wordmark? that's not mesh normally anyway
usually wordmark is sewn and glued.

Anyone have any info on sizing with the Rookie MJ Mitchell and Ness? Heard that they run a little smaller than usual.

Edit: Just read up a few pages back, got my answer. More fitted...

Last edited:
Anyone have any info on sizing with the Rookie MJ Mitchell and Ness? Heard that they run a little smaller than usual.

Edit: Just read up a few pages back, got my answer. More fitted...

Honestly buy your normal size, it fits good it's just feels more natural since the jersey doesn't have the crap mesh that heavy and very stiff

If you want I can take measurements when I get home, I bet it's the same as the 1997 jerseys but like the said its fits better and not as heavy and thick to the body

Last edited:
Honestly buy your normal size, it fits good it's just feels more natural since the jersey doesn't have the crap mesh that heavy and very stiff

If you want I can take measurements when I get home, I bet it's the same as the 1997 jerseys but like the said its fits better and not as heavy and thick to the body

Thanks for that man that helps a lot, good to know! Repped. And yeah if you could take the measurements that would be great 8)

So I can expect the numbers to be mesh? My mistake. I don't own any adidas authentics. Just assumed they would make everything "match". Thanks for clearing that up.

Thanks for that man that helps a lot, good to know! Repped. And yeah if you could take the measurements that would be great 8)

they measure the exact same width wise :lol:

I posted this in the Current Coupons thread - NBA20FS for 20% off and free shipping on NBAStore.com. Still active as of this morning.
Thanks man! I was able to order the pinstripe Jordan jersey with the 20% off 
nthat.gif

Can any of you guys who own The Shot jersey please comment, does the Bulls 23 on the front remain the same size on the jersey no matter what size the actual jersey is? E.g. Is the Bulls 23 on a size 48 gong to be he same size on the front as a 40? Thanks.

didn't saw all sizes in 1 place, but probably wordmark, numbers and name r the same dimensions in all sizes

so should be the same, doesn't matter is it 40 or 48

Yea they stay the same, at least it was like that u less they changed it

You can view bigger size jerseys on eBay to do comparison

Blue cavs alternate is not revolution 30 material or mesh numbers. hope they drop an authentic, will cop a Lebron possibly a Love

Couple of nba auctions ended today.

Wanted the delly rookie game worn but price got hectic towards the end.

Let me help you guys out and save you 25% off on the nbastore or fanatics today along with free 2 day shipping if you got shop runner.

I got an email from the nhl shop site talking about 25% off orders using code 'nhl25off' I noticed their site layout is similar to the fanatics site layout and the nbastore layout. I ended up putting some Jordan jerseys in my cart on the nbastore website put that code in and it worked. Did the same with fanatics and the code worked as well. Went ahead and copped a Jordan rookie jersey for $202 shipped after tax.

For future reference though, it looks like if one of those sites has a coupon code, that code works for other sites that are similar to them. If the item you want can be found on fanatics I recommend copping from them though. Use the coupon code, and if your a fanatics rewards member you get the 25% off along with getting 10% of the price you paid in fanatic cash to use towards a future purchase.

Kinda long post breaking stuff down but hope this helps someone today though. Code is good for today only though.

Let me help you guys out and save you 25% off on the nbastore or fanatics today along with free 2 day shipping if you got shop runner.

I got an email from the nhl shop site talking about 25% off orders using code 'nhl25off' I noticed their site layout is similar to the fanatics site layout and the nbastore layout. I ended up putting some Jordan jerseys in my cart on the nbastore website put that code in and it worked. Did the same with fanatics and the code worked as well. Went ahead and copped a Jordan rookie jersey for $202 shipped after tax.

For future reference though, it looks like if one of those sites has a coupon code, that code works for other sites that are similar to them. If the item you want can be found on fanatics I recommend copping from them though. Use the coupon code, and if your a fanatics rewards member you get the 25% off along with getting 10% of the price you paid in fanatic cash to use towards a future purchase.

Kinda long post breaking stuff down but hope this helps someone today though. Code is good for today only though.

good looks my brotha :pimp:

wont take advantage but appreciate you helping. NBA itself never has good coupons :x

Glad to help, fanatics had a few sales in November last year so ima keep a lookout, if they have any decent sales, ima try those codes on the NBA store and I'm assuming they'll work.

Also if anyone planned on getting that marron Gary Payton alternate on Black Friday, assuming m&n does 40% off again this year, it can be had for almost the same price today with that coupon code I mentioned. Its about a $10 difference or so but that's not too much.

That Gary Payton jersey goes for $250 on nbastore and fanatics compared to $300 on m&n website for whatever reason. $250 with 25% off is about $187.50. $300 with 40% off is $180.

M&N charges about $15 for shipping but no tax.

Nbastore charges tax depending on the state but the free shipping with shoprunner sort of cancels that out.

So if you wanted that jersey, the price would be almost similar today then what you would pay waiting for Black Friday assuming its 40% off again this year.

Back
Top Bottom