Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Let me help you guys out and save you 25% off on the nbastore or fanatics today along with free 2 day shipping if you got shop runner.

I got an email from the nhl shop site talking about 25% off orders using code 'nhl25off' I noticed their site layout is similar to the fanatics site layout and the nbastore layout. I ended up putting some Jordan jerseys in my cart on the nbastore website put that code in and it worked. Did the same with fanatics and the code worked as well. Went ahead and copped a Jordan rookie jersey for $202 shipped after tax.

For future reference though, it looks like if one of those sites has a coupon code, that code works for other sites that are similar to them. If the item you want can be found on fanatics I recommend copping from them though. Use the coupon code, and if your a fanatics rewards member you get the 25% off along with getting 10% of the price you paid in fanatic cash to use towards a future purchase.

Kinda long post breaking stuff down but hope this helps someone today though. Code is good for today only though.
Thanks for that Info, Repped.  I am shattered now, I bought the Mitchell & Ness Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan 1984-1985 Hardwood Classics Authentic Rookie Road Jersey for $235 ($15 off code used) a few days ago. As I have wanted one for a long time. I thought it would sold out quickly.  Now It is $192.50 with the code. It is on the way to Melbourne Australia now so if I was to return it, it would cost me more. I still cant wait for it to arrive and rock it the day that it arrives.

Good looking out though
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Anyone know any current NBAStore codes that are valid? The 25% off and 20% off ones posted in the past day or two aren't working...

cedric ceballos cedric ceballos
And to anyone else interested...this coupon code move works for the Way of Wade site as well, since Fanatics is the US distributor for the WoW. The codes always seem to work across the FRG (Fanatics Retail Group) family of retailers.

EDIT: Code 10137 seems to still work for 15% off. Guys should see if it works on jersey's.

Last edited:
If anyone wants 15% off on NBAstore.eu (who ship internationally) sign up for their email and you get a 15% off code. I got 15% off my home M&N Jordan on there.

Also, was anyone at the Cavs home opener? They were selling the navy Authentics in the team store for 300.

Last edited:
If anyone wants 15% off on NBAstore.eu (who ship internationally) sign up for their email and you get a 15% off code. I got 15% off my home M&N Jordan on there.

Also, was anyone at the Cavs home opener? They were selling the navy Authentics in the team store for 300.

i wanna see pics, def will be getting one. probably be my first and last regular nba authentic.

I really like the sleeved Hollywood Nights jersey the Lakers wore last night, does anybody know, if they are available already?

I really like the sleeved Hollywood Nights jersey the Lakers wore last night, does anybody know, if they are available already?

im sure authentics will pop up on lakers but the price will be :x

kinda wanna get the authentic shorts tho, they looked :smokin :smokin :smokin

thanks, just checked the Lakers website, they have the sleeveless Hollywood nights jersey, does anybody have any discount codes?

nhl25off doesn't work on NBAstore.com

Yeah it did. It was probably expired by when you tried to use it though. I placed 2 seperate orders successfully with it.

Fanatics got a code 50save15 15% off and free shipping. I think its for this weekend only. Its worth giving it a try on the nbastore if anyone was trying to get a Jordan jersey.

thanks, just checked the Lakers website, they have the sleeveless Hollywood nights jersey, does anybody have any discount codes?

Yea I knw they have the old which is why I said they will probably poo up on there. I bet it will be the only place to get them unless you have an Adidas connect

Any guess on how long NBAStore will continue to have size 44/48 in stock on the pinstripe MJ? What's the demand like for the jersey? Just trying to figure out if I can order it a couple days from now.

Back
Top Bottom