Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

What should tags look like
They both look like fake Swingman, and Nike didn't make Swingman versions of these jerseys (except a black HWC Magic for McGrady).

Swingman always have letter sizes; authentics always have numerical sizes.

All legit tags sit way lower.

Nike Swingman tags have a gray background, not black (except for the Jordan 8403 Collection).

And as stated before, the cut is bad because the shoulders are too wide.

thanks for the help will be sending both back and rebuying the t-mac raptor jersey from adidas

I, personally dont really go outside of Champions...Too many fakes and variants (Nikes, adidas etc)...I have yet to see any fake champions, besides the custom jobs...correct me if I am wrong...

Last edited:

I, personally dont really go outside of Champions...Too many fakes and variants (Nikes, adidas etc)...I have yet to see any fake champions, besides the custom jobs...correct me if I am wrong...
I'd second that. The customs can get you with your guard down, because you just don't expect them. Wasn't there some guy who stripped M&N jerseys and replaced them with, like, Champion tags from replicas? And he was on here or someplace else asking if anyone had any extras because of a "misunderstanding"?

what features should have the jersey lebron james miami or Cleaveland? pre revolution 30 and 30 revolution
seams? Labels of the neck?

what features should have the jersey lebron james miami or Cleaveland? pre revolution 30 and 30 revolution

seams? Labels of the neck?

Are you asking for the differences in adidas jerseys or are you wanting to know the differences in the nike, reebok and adidas jerseys ? There are Cavs jerseys made by adidas and nike but no heat lebron jerseys by nike as they didnt have the nba contract when he left cleveland

latest addition

LL

LL

Last edited:
Dope pickup on the Wilkins @ROBPZEE612

It looks to be in immaculate condition. Early made in Usa run ???

Anyone hear any info on whether or not lakersstore is going to do another %50 off sale this year? Want to get that alternate kobe with mesh and Hollywood nights but neither are worth retail of 354

hows the fit on the champion jerseys looking at getting this off ebay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom