Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Can anyone give me any info or specifics on this jersey (game issued/worn?) and what it might be worth? Also, I know these aren't jerseys but what these pants might be worth.

Odom probobly around $150 since not from a championship seasons and is a 5xl. Pants are probobly not worth more than $50 unless they are worn by paul George or maybe hibbert or Stephenson

The left tag does look suspect and the stitching on the "SI" looks funny...I am surprised with the fake champions like that...Quick question for about a pro-cut...do they make size 46 +2, +3 ..I recall reading somewhere that a size 44 +2 or 3 is fake...correct me if I am wrong.

if  "the same of the player" means "the same as player worn on court"

answer is no, it's not he same

both are regular authentics

authentic is a series made the same way as gamers in 90's but in 00's authentics were much more different than gamers

wizards authentic is much closer to "game worn" jersey than that lebron...

If anyone comes across any blank Large celtics jerseys I'd be willing to throw you double the price. I went to 2 Marshall's today and they only had 2xl and up.

if  "the same of the player" means "the same as player worn on court"
answer is no, it's not he same
both are regular authentics
authentic is a series made the same way as gamers in 90's but in 00's authentics were much more different than gamers

wizards authentic is much closer to "game worn" jersey than that lebron...
However in other site say me wizards Jordan isn't authentic because there is not space between i and z but what are the differences for the Cleveland James than the jersey of the player? The sewing of the number , the tag or other particular thing ?

Last edited:
Jerseys being worn by the Sioux Falls Skyforce (D-League) tonight in honor of South Dakota's corn industry:

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom