Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I just saw this tweet and video of the MJ # 45 Jersey. Is the Jersey in the video a legit retro coming out soon ? Also how credible is the tweeter and is there any concrete info about a release date?

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2015/03/mitchell-ness-unveiling-jordan-no-45-jersey-for-300-photo/

Sorry for so many questions I just really want to cop the jersey if it retroes

It's definitely coming, more than likely by the 28th, but don't expect an official announcement by M&N. Just be ready. The jersey in the video is legit.

Last edited:
i would be ready in tuesday. we don't know it's double nickel game jersey, or gamewinner vs. hawks. it's just "i'm back" jersey so if you guys want it, be ready tomorrow!

really like how the made name on back and numbers

still not sure about cut (probably the same as others made in china...) and material

so probably i will pass

Last edited:
could anybody explain to me the jock tag reebok?

but to me it seems too expensive the price, that is, on nbastore, you buy a replica for $ 300 ??? But could they not sell the jersey of the players directly?

so, the production company pays perhaps the jerseys for $ 7, as they exploit foreign workers, in short, it's a shame

Last edited:
Hopefully mitchell and ness will remake this (not the black) w/c nique actually did not wore

M&N is owned by M&N, I don't think Reebok has anything to do with them. Adidas bought M&N in like 10 years ago.

Either way, I'm happy as hell. I hate their prices, designs, releases and all their ********. I can't see Nike coming in and doing the whole league. They didn't want to before and don't see why they would want to now. Hopefully they'll do it where teams can go to any brand. That would be great.

Check out this video on YouTube:

Here is a quick vid I did for the 45 M&N for those who still buy Mitchell and Ness. They have started to advertise on Instagram over the weekend.

M&N is owned by M&N, I don't think Reebok has anything to do with them. Adidas bought M&N in like 10 years ago.

Either way, I'm happy as hell. I hate their prices, designs, releases and all their ********. I can't see Nike coming in and doing the whole league. They didn't want to before and don't see why they would want to now. Hopefully they'll do it where teams can go to any brand. That would be great.

The adidas group (consisting of adidas, Taylor-Made and Reebok) acquired Mitchell & Ness in 2007.

Hey cavaliersshop says me
Yes, Adidas has changed the Uniform for the Players across the NBA. The New Jerseys have heated pressed number on them now. Sorry to deliver the bad news L

IS this true ?

Hey cavaliersshop says me
Yes, Adidas has changed the Uniform for the Players across the NBA. The New Jerseys have heated pressed number on them now. Sorry to deliver the bad news L

IS this true ?

Pretty sure they are telling you about the new Swingman jersey, which are all heat pressed now. As no real, new authentics are being sold at retail...

"EPS Spring Special Sale!!!!! EPS will once again run the 20% off Spring Special. This year the sale runs from Monday March 16, 2015 to Monday April 20, 2015. We are not allowed to work on any NFL due to licensing agreements, and we cannot honor the discount for basketball mesh. All other items are honored. Orders must be postmarked by 4/20 at the latest. All orders must ship together in ONE package, with ONE Order Form. No add-ons, combining orders, changes, or exceptions. Coupon MUST be included on the Order Form 15SpringEPS-twenty%.

Thank you"

"EPS Spring Special Sale!!!!! EPS will once again run the 20% off Spring Special. This year the sale runs from Monday March 16, 2015 to Monday April 20, 2015. We are not allowed to work on any NFL due to licensing agreements, and we cannot honor the discount for basketball mesh. All other items are honored. Orders must be postmarked by 4/20 at the latest. All orders must ship together in ONE package, with ONE Order Form. No add-ons, combining orders, changes, or exceptions. Coupon MUST be included on the Order Form 15SpringEPS-twenty%.

Thank you"
Thanks a lot for this information, @python002!! Repped.

Last edited:
Check out this video on YouTube:

Here is a quick vid I did for the 45 M&N for those who still buy Mitchell and Ness. They have started to advertise on Instagram over the weekend.

somebody earlier put here link 2 ur video:smile:

good job!

btw where did u get it so fast?!
http://m.bizjournals.com/portland/b...ba-bid-redraws-basketball.html?ana=twt&r=full

Looks like Adidas withdrawing from the race.

Wonder how this will impact M&N, owned by Reebok who in turn is owned by Adidas.
that's great information! finally! no strips, hell yeah:smile:

M&n will be fine and continue its thing

Good to hear about Adidas being gone but really wondering who will take over. UA seems like best bet to me

Pretty sure they are telling you about the new Swingman jersey, which are all heat pressed now. As no real, new authentics are being sold at retail...
No they mean authentic not retail but player jersey
However can you help me with reebok jock tag please?

Last edited:
M&n will be fine and continue its thing

I wouldn't mind that being the case, but not sure if it's that simple. I could see Nike trying to negotiate in exclusive throwback jersey licensing rights. Even if the deals aren't up in the same year, could be worked out to kick in when the deal with M&N is up.

I wouldn't mind that being the case, but not sure if it's that simple. I could see Nike trying to negotiate in exclusive throwback jersey licensing rights. Even if the deals aren't up in the same year, could be worked out to kick in when the deal with M&N is up.
Would be nice to have Champion do it all over again...

Back
Top Bottom