Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

cot damn @ROBPZEE612  putting in that work lately. 
nthat.gif

I forgot to include Champion, but, I can't wait until this guy sends me his fake *** jersey pic. Claims that M&N produced the #45 jersey in 2006.

Now that Adidas said it is renewing it's contract maybe the Jerseys will soon be like they are in football (soccer) where each team has its own Jersey maker and advertiser on it. I hope that the NBA does not choose this option.

Now that Adidas said it is renewing it's contract maybe the Jerseys will soon be like they are in football (soccer) where each team has its own Jersey maker and advertiser on it. I hope that the NBA does not choose this option.
really don't think the NBA wants that - it would make things tougher for small-market teams who would end up with lower contracts.

The only reason I would like Starter to make a comeback is their satin jackets and snap backs. I'm still looking for a flawless mets starter jacket from the early 90s.

And hopefull the one who will replace adidas, will evenproduce retail authentic on special jerseys like christmas,hwc etc

Id be happy if teams went back to the dri fit materials

but none of these brands will provide that. its all about lightweight and cheap ugly materials

Doubt Nike will get it but if they do and they make them like the authentic college baskeyball jersey (that retail $120 ) they are a dri fit with high quality stitching that I would like

Back
Top Bottom