Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I may just cave and get my Rev 30 blanks customized by EPS with twill instead of Mesh. I can get 2 done in twill for the price of one mesh... trying to decide if I'll regret it at any point... I feel like I'd hardly notice?

Saw this on fb

your lebron inside tag is correct, probably game issued or game worn jersey
it's hard to say if you don't have some COA or LOA from solid source like mears
it's probably issued or blank pro cut customized, there is also that option
show us more photos!

there's no tag "made in..." in 06-10 adidas gamers.probably made in us but who knows...
there's also a lot of differences between gamer and retail authentic
most of gamers has kiss cut number sewn (as your bron)
authentic jerseys were standard layered
But what is difference between pre rev 30 gamers and authentic? Is it probable that gamers are made in Vietnam like authentics?

I may just cave and get my Rev 30 blanks customized by EPS with twill instead of Mesh. I can get 2 done in twill for the price of one mesh... trying to decide if I'll regret it at any point... I feel like I'd hardly notice?

Regular twill or kisscut should still look nice.

I opted for mesh because the warriors numbers are one solid color, it would've looked weird if done any other way.

Here's an example:

Picked up authentic Knicks shorts to play ball in. They were $20 from Marshall's

Last edited:
guys I apologize, for this deviation didnt know where to post this

I am a soccer guys, now getting back into NBA jerseys after like a 7 year hiatus

walked into the local Goodwill, to see if I will find any NBA jerseys and saw this for $3...I almost didnt buy it because I dont really care about the NFL lol.

Talk about steal of the century. Authentic on-field and even though it is a size 40, it feels and fits absolutely fantastic.

Oh word? I mean the NFL sheild is made of a rubbery material. That kinda took me back, but I have zero knowledge of NFL jerseys. I guess I wasted my $3 then :frown:

My illusive 45 jersey is still no where to be found. Tracking says it was delivered on 3/26 so someone made out nicely.

Luckily, nbastore issued me a full refund since they don't have the 44 in stock. Oh well [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Regular twill or kisscut should still look nice.

I opted for mesh because the warriors numbers are one solid color, it would've looked weird if done any other way.

Picked up authentic Knicks shorts to play ball in. They were $20 from Marshall's

Thanks for the thoughts, I think I'm gonna try a few with the twill this go-around, I can get the mesh at full price anytime, depending on how these come out, I'll figure out how I want the rest

As for the shorts :smokin:smokin:smokin Where you located? And there any more out that way? I've been looking at every Ross out my way, Ross down here on business, burlington... Im looking everywhere! PM Me!

No way this thread blew up almost 50 pages in a month and a half. Am I about to be wading through pages of people talking about an M&N sale? Pretty sure there was one in that time span. (I'm starting from page 690).

No way this thread blew up almost 50 pages in a month and a half. Am I about to be wading through pages of people talking about an M&N sale? Pretty sure there was one in that time span. (I'm starting from page 690).

no sale bruh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom