Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Yup that Giants jersey is a fake
Is it probable gamers jersey prerev30 are made in Vietnam? Because I have one game issued but there is no tag with made in so how can we know where it is made?
The difference there looks only in the jock tag, but material is the same

Did anyone actually cop the 45 to wear and not to resell?

Just curious.
I copped to wear and can't wait to do so
nthat.gif

Just waiting the 2 - 5 weeks postage to get to Australia, it was the only option
mean.gif

I may just cave and get my Rev 30 blanks customized by EPS with twill instead of Mesh. I can get 2 done in twill for the price of one mesh... trying to decide if I'll regret it at any point... I feel like I'd hardly notice?

Regular twill or kisscut should still look nice.

I opted for mesh because the warriors numbers are one solid color, it would've looked weird if done any other way.

Picked up authentic Knicks shorts to play ball in. They were $20 from Marshall's

$20??? ****, I'm sick. I've been to Burlington, Marshall's and Ross damn near every other day hoping to find a pair of Knicks shorts :smh:

I wonder what's next for M&N & Jordan.

There are a few I'd probably like to see more, like the #12 & the '92 ASG (especially with bordeaux releasing), but I think it's time for a white, non rookie, screen printed version.

"The Move" from '91 or "The Shrug" from '92 with the memorial band seem like safe bets for M&N. I'm assuming we'll see a Flu Game at some point also.

I wonder what's next for M&N & Jordan.

There are a few I'd probably like to see more, like the #12 & the '92 ASG (especially with bordeaux releasing), but I think it's time for a white, non rookie, screen printed version.

"The Move" from '91 or "The Shrug" from '92 with the memorial band seem like safe bets for M&N. I'm assuming we'll see a Flu Game at some point also.

The 91, 92, and 93 jordan all star jersey have to be done.

The 96 continues to elude me smh.

I'd like to see the Wizards all star jordan. The one where he missed the dunk smh.

Yup that Giants jersey is a fake

Is it probable gamers jersey prerev30 are made in Vietnam? Because I have one game issued but there is no tag with made in so how can we know where it is made?

The difference there looks only in the jock tag, but material is the same

They were made in the usa. Somewhere in New York and another location most likely

They were made in the usa. Somewhere in New York and another location most likely
Made in USA gamers jersey Adidas pre revolution 30? How do you know? On these there is not a tag with made in

Made in USA gamers jersey Adidas pre revolution 30? How do you know? On these there is not a tag with made in

They dont have tags in them anymore.

one, i used to have someone who got me pro cuts made directly in NY.

two, there was an article right before rev 30 came out how that exact place was gonna be shut down because of adidas deciding to have all jerseys made overseas and many people lost their jobs and a lot of people were upset since game jerseys have always been made in the USA.

two, there was an article right before rev 30 came out how that exact place was gonna be shut down because of adidas deciding to have all jerseys made overseas and many people lost their jobs and a lot of people were upset since game jerseys have always been made in the USA.
So gamers jersey made in USA? But in any way authentic retail made in Vietnam, no?
Instead these rev 30 are made in Thailand but gamers jersey have one tag more with number no?

So gamers jersey made in USA? But in any way authentic retail made in Vietnam, no?
Instead these rev 30 are made in Thailand but gamers jersey have one tag more with number no?

nba game jerseys are no longer made in the USA, that ended with revolution 30. all jerseys and shorts are made overseas and there is no difference between authentic and gamers.

Wait......what?
The way it played out in my head was more like an Austin Powers quote...

He has some awesome jerseys but he has them listed at such high prices, which is his prerogative.  I think that Nash all-star is around $7500 USD.

nba game jerseys are no longer made in the USA, that ended with revolution 30. all jerseys and shorts are made overseas and there is no difference between authentic and gamers.
But player jersey have a tag with nunbers every player every game is it no?

I mean the jersey blank itself and shorts. What they wear is exactly what you buy in stores

Before game jerseys and shorts were different from authentics the public were offered

In honor of Lupin's second account and block I present the original KnicksTank HWC style. 

Been DYING for this style throwback jersey for a while now. Didn't have the money for an authentic back then and I never see them on eBay. First $20 Knick shorts and now these jerseys, I'm sick :x

I'm not sure if they made an authentic of that jersey. I never seen one... I don't think

Back
Top Bottom