Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Believe it or not homey a lot of people in here like their jerseys to fit just like that. :smh:

personally i like this fit

nba-all-star-game-jersey-f5-6.jpg

but yeah, it's weird, from the arm holes it slims tighter down....i don't understand why...almost like a female cut jersey

p.s. is the cavs rev 30 really made out of that material??

Last edited:
p.s. is the cavs rev 30 really made out of that material??
It's the climacool material that was worn the first few times they wore them. They recently turned them into regular r30 which is a lot thinner. Personally I like this climacool body better than regular r30. I'm just glad they got it right and used mesh numbers

Last edited:
It's the climacool material that was worn the first few times they wore them. They recently turned them into regular r30 which is a lot thinner. Personally I like this climacool body better than regular r30. I'm just glad they got it right and used mesh numbers

did you buy that at the game?

Last edited:

very nice. i am going to call the store in the morning and test my luck. i don't even know if they ship. i tried calling a 1800 number to the store in the arena but the message said they are closed after 5. what were the biggest sizes they had?

very nice. i am going to call the store in the morning and test my luck. i don't even know if they ship. i tried calling a 1800 number to the store in the arena but the message said they are closed after 5. what were the biggest sizes they had?
I saw m-2xl in LeBron and M-xl in kyrie

Someone help me out with this and if you can post pics too to help. That would be great.

This whole mesh numbers idea is a bit odd to me. Please someone post an authentic with a mesh number vs one with a non mesh number.

Also, I thought all Adidas authentics post 2012-2013 were rev 30. Why were the Cavs blue jersey earlier this season non rev 30.

Someone help me out with this and if you can post pics too to help. That would be great.

This whole mesh numbers idea is a bit odd to me. Please someone post an authentic with a mesh number vs one with a non mesh number.

Sure.

- Mesh numbers:

You can see the whole jersey at http://niketalk.com/t/196232/offici...sey-era-info-guide-page-1/19500#post_22055650.

- Twill numbers:

This is not from a Rev30 jersey, but the material for the numbers (twill) is pretty much the same, if not exactly the same. You can see the whole jersey at http://niketalk.com/t/196232/offici...sey-era-info-guide-page-1/21210#post_22849349.

Last edited:

Also, I thought all Adidas authentics post 2012-2013 were rev 30. Why were the Cavs blue jersey earlier this season non rev 30.

None of these jerseys belong to me, they are all from eBay auctions.

Mesh:

Twill(non-mesh):

Back
Top Bottom