Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

at times team stores did have items at more than MSRP

doubt its gonna be MSRP 300-350 next season everywhere. if so then :rofl:

Nike NFL jerseys are retail $250 and thats much more high quality and thicker material, bigger numbers, etc, etc.

NBA jerseys are so worthless price wise

seller roseryanfung09 worse than jerseys4thewin??

bump a couple times with this roseryanfung09 well known for his nice stuff, but never dealt coz clearly overpriced, a shill bidder perhaps.

but a friend of mine ask me to pick this up for him http://www.ebay.com/itm/261253364242?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

claimed to be Game Issued procut Kobe jersey.

this particular jersey has been asked before in here, and been around couple times.

I said look legit but there is something wrong with it, the patch clearly a bad add on

but my friend insist it would be a good pick up coz its a GI (made in usa) no neck tag

and kobe possibly wear 52+4 with his widest variety size that a player wear.

but after a close look up I realize this was a deceiving custom jersey
mean.gif

from the cut it didnt look like its +4 pro cut. look like regular authentic sz 52 that not worth a $100

look close on the neck tag places.. look like there some loose thread right on the neck tag place

so it could just been remove

and this pic show the turn off.. look how the stich around the jock tag was constant but right at the upper side of the made in usa tag

stitched rough and had a different thread color also.

this inside tag was a put on also

looking at his other stuff then I remember that this champion iverson surely a custom M&N jersey

then this Garnet clearly a Fake
mean.gif

just beware.

I never trusted that seller to begin with. I think they are listed in Australia but perhaps it ships from Hong Kong? Anyway that Kobe looked suspect from the beginning. Look at how the Lakers nameplate and number are slanted when compared to the neckline. It also says promo on the top of the inside wash tags and I have seen this same jersey on ebay so many times. 

Always been intrigued by that game issued LeBron Cavs jersey. There were however quite a few pro cuts and game issued fakes from that late 2000s Adidas era. 

Last edited:
it has the actual stitched NBA gold logo?

other than that im stumped :lol:
The gold logo is stitched into the jersey, but that isn't what I was getting at. Tough to tell from those photos unless you know what you're looking for--but it's all triple-layer twill, like the pinstripe gamers & pro-cuts, rather than dual-layer twill with a black satin stitch like all other Champion pinstripe retail authentics I've seen.

Last edited:
I have my Jordan Bulls white jersey from nike that was released in 2003-2006 (I forgot) Too bad it's a Large but I really wear a Medium, hate how we all used to rock big jerseys back then. 

Just curious is that jersey worth anything? 

I have my Jordan Bulls white jersey from nike that was released in 2003-2006 (I forgot) Too bad it's a Large but I really wear a Medium, hate how we all used to rock big jerseys back then. 

Just curious is that jersey worth anything? 

Can't really say a $ amount, but at least L is somewhat reasonable. My jerseys from back in the day are mostly XL, but with the slimmer look + I've lost quite a bit of weight since, I'd currently rock jerseys in size

S
:lol:

New pick-up. Got it for $60. Pretty good deal. I don't know what the previous owner did, but the blue ran on the white outlining somehow. Not a big deal to me. Classic jersey. They don't make em like this anymore!

Not basketball jerseys, only baseball. This one is an older version when they made them in the USA. Best quality ever

its not newer, they have had that jock tag style for YEARS

it is "newer" to me, when i remember from '01-'03 when I was buying M&N jersey's, the USA made jersey tags had the separate HWC and M&N tags, not the "newer" combined tag as pictured on that isiah thomas jersey. thats why i'm puzzled. i don't remember any USA made HWC's with that tag style.

you are correct that they have been using that unified HWC and M&N tag for years, but i remember after they stopped production in the US, they were getting produced in mexico, el salvador, then korea. (not so sure of the order of production in different countries)

sorry, i'm not so much an expert but i'm just going off of what i know and remember when i was buying my jersey's from authorized dealers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom