Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

NBA store eu discounted all jordan M&N jerseys

Next to no sizes left and it doesn't look like they're in any hurry to restock either like they have on NBAstore.com

Same goes for the 3 new 14/15 Authentics they have up. The Kobe's been sold out for months yet it's still displayed! With all this talk of Authentics being discontinued at retail I'm really kicking myself for not grabbing one while they were there! :smh:

Hey guys, I used to be into jerseys back in the Champion/Nike era (still have quite a few), haven't been interested in purchasing a Rev30 Authentic until recently.

I noticed Ebay is flooded with Rev30 Authentic blanks from just about every team, and I've seen some at Marshalls - whats the deal with these? Are they somehow defective or irregular? Just curious how they ended up at outlets so heavily discounted...forgive me if I'm missing the obvious.

Anybody know where I can get my Raptors, Celtics, and Clippers blanks customized? Someone here said before that EPS does it but I checked their website and it says they only do certain teams and styles. These 3 don't belong on that list. Thanks!
As far as the Toronto Raptors, I was told Real Sports Apparel in Toronto can customize blank Rev30 Authentics for $80+tax CAD if you bring it to them in person. Although I'm not sure if you can ship them jerseys, I suppose you would have to give them a call.

@WillWright  I'd say it's because the '14-'15 jerseys have the NBA logo moved to the back now so they can't carry stock over from previous seasons anymore.

Speaking of old Champion jerseys, Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo, AKA "Mt. Mutombo", AKA "The Guy From the Geico Commercials".

I still remember the 8th seed Nuggets knocking off the #1 Sonics.

Anybody know where I can get my Raptors, Celtics, and Clippers blanks customized? Someone here said before that EPS does it but I checked their website and it says they only do certain teams and styles. These 3 don't belong on that list. Thanks!
where is that list? can't find it.

from their facebook page:

"Basketball fans, you better sit down! EPS is now doing mesh numbers! We can do all styles.(...)"

that means, they can do numbers for any team in any style (away, home alt...) am i right?

"Basketball fans, you better sit down! EPS is now doing mesh numbers! We can do all styles.(...)"

that means, they can do numbers for any team in any style (away, home alt...) am i right?
Yes they do authentic customization for all teams that used twill pre-rev30 and they are getting into the mesh number game now. You can send them photos along with your jerseys but I think they have a substantial database of most styles and fonts.

I think EPS will come close but I need to see some more samples before sending anything.

Last edited:

@WillWright  I'd say it's because the '14-'15 jerseys have the NBA logo moved to the back now so they can't carry stock over from previous seasons anymore.

Speaking of old Champion jerseys, Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo, AKA "Mt. Mutombo", AKA "The Guy From the Geico Commercials".

I still remember the 8th seed Nuggets knocking off the #1 Sonics.
very dope pick-up
pimp.gif

As far as the Toronto Raptors, I was told Real Sports Apparel in Toronto can customize blank Rev30 Authentics for $80+tax CAD if you bring it to them in person. Although I'm not sure if you can ship them jerseys, I suppose you would have to give them a call.

Thanks!

I didn't check their facebook page. I just went straight to their website and clicked on the NBA Jerseys tab.

I didn't check their facebook page. I just went straight to their website and clicked on the NBA Jerseys tab.

From experience, EPS will do Celtics jersey.

It's been a long time since I posted on either PJT or JC, so let me slow burn what I've picked up since then.

Found this Ben Wallace 2002-03 pro cut one day at a thrift store during Halloween a couple years ago. This is the thing I don't get. A regular old thrift shop not knowing the value of a jersey is one thing, but this was priced at $13 and was sitting right next to a Jason Maxiell swingman that was $15! Thank goodness for the lack of common sense!

Thanks. Although, I noticed NBA.com is still selling them at full price with the NBA logo on the front (for the Toronto Raptors at least) so I was curious.

I guess Ebay sellers are buying them from Marshalls/TJ Maxx for and flipping them for a modest profit. I don't mind if the jersey is outdated (I actually prefer the maple leaf on the back, instead of the NBA logo) but I just don't want to end up with an 'off' cut jersey...

Can anybody else speak to the quality of these outlet-bound Rev30 Authentic blanks?

All team stores customize rev 30 blanks but they use heat applied twill that is similar material to new swingmans

Anyone got tips on how to remove the bubbling from numbers ?? The 8 on the Sprewell jersey feels like the inside of my Pump Fury's 
laugh.gif

So what's the word on the All Star authentics? They not selling them anymore because they don't sell?

Back
Top Bottom