Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

ah damn.  thanks guys.  oh well.

now i need to find a real one for a decent price at some point.

Fakes have have pretty much correct mesh since 2011 and a lot of them even have mesh numbers now

jersey you bought it a very obvious fake

Fakes have have pretty much correct mesh since 2011 and a lot of them even have mesh numbers now

jersey you bought it a very obvious fake
yeah I got you, it says the seller doesn't accept returns but I can still request one...  so I did that and pointed out what was wrong with it in the pictures.

also the older champion jerseys run small right?

Last edited:

yeah I got you, it says the seller doesn't accept returns but I can still request one...  so I did that and pointed out what was wrong with it in the pictures.

also the older champion jerseys run small right?
Returns or not, you can open a dispute. He sold you counterfeit merchandise.

Hi. Is this legit or fake?

Hi guys, I posed in the Jersey Check Thread, but was told to post in here for a response!

Ive gotten nostalgic over checking out some Champion jerseys over the last couple months, can someone legit check this jersey for me!?

1 thing that has thrown me is the lack of a neck tag, but understand thats normal for some old jerseys?

Much appreciated 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Can someone legit check this for me? Im thinking of buying this Hardaway Champion jersey, the buyer has said he will end the auction for me.

Reps for any help.

Cheers guys.

@NoMas
Legit screen printed replica.
Thanks man, repped. Hopefully I should be able to cop it.

Back in the day the Penny shirts I saw where mostly laser printed so they couldnt peel, so I was abit worried that the shirt was in to good a condition to be a 90s jersey as there is no sign of peeling.

Back
Top Bottom