Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Rtr has good prices on his non mj/kobe MN jerseys. Under retail for the most part. Other than that...forget him

From the Fab jersey thread, dude thinks he doing it lol

Damn, loaded my cart with a ton of jerseys (Kemp, Penny, MJ, etc) only to find out I dont have any of their payment forms :lol:   What you guys using to pay, Straight up CC?    Dunno how secure I feel with that on a random site
i copped off there b4, a shareef aabdur rahim an a curry chinese new yr. my homie copped 4 seprate from there twice no problems​

mean.gif
ugh

I've never seen a champion bigger than a 48 now that I think about it.
Sure you have, Barkley pro cuts, Penny wore a 50 too, I've seen Shaq 54s. Unless you meant retail only.

Related question, for whoever wants to give thier opinion:

If you had a '91-'92 Sixers 46+3, would you customize it to a Barkley? Or is that too far off seeing as how he wore a 50+3 at that time?

What about changing the 46 tag to a 50 tag, just for looks? I'm talking about for a personal collection mind you, not for the purpose of selling it.

Last edited:
Sure you have, Barkley pro cuts, Penny wore a 50 too, I've seen Shaq 54s. Unless you meant retail only.

If you had a '91-'92 Sixers 46+3, would you customize it to a Barkley? Or is that too far off seeing as how he wore a 50+3 at that time?
What about changing the 46 tag to a 50 tag, just for looks? I'm talking about for a personal collection mind you, not for the purpose of selling it.

Retail, I meant.

Personal standpoint? I dont get it...like never seen a size 52 in person... Its like a freaking dress... My Buddy is 6'3 and his jerseys are 54 lol

For clarification purposes :lol: I've never, with my own eyes, seen a retail champion bigger than a 48.

I'm sure they exist.

However, with my own eyes, I've never seen one.

Anyone got an idea on where i could get a gold tag for a blank spurs jersey?? I know its probably impossible but figured I'd give it a shot! Tryna make a LA Spurs Au with blank grey and eps

For clarification purposes
laugh.gif
I've never, with my own eyes, seen a retail champion bigger than a 48.

I'm sure they exist.

However, with my own eyes, I've never seen one.
Could you please be a little more specific? Your vague answers could easily be misinterpreted.
laugh.gif

Seriously though, I don't think they do exist, not authentics anyway.

I have seen a few size 52 replicas but I think 1/2 sizes(?) 42, 46, 50 were pro-cut/gamers only.

Would I customize a sz 46 to a Barkley?  Sure, but I wouldn't display it with my other pro-cuts.

Change the size tag to a "50" just for looks?  No. I'd feel like a cheater.

The mid 2000s champions were bigger than 48

But 90s champion.... No. 48 is the biggest. Anything else you find is a gamer or sample or possibly fake

But 90s champion.... No. 48 is the biggest. Anything else you find is a gamer or sample or possibly fake

I believe champions was officially out of the picture in 2002. They were only contracted by a few teams like the hawks and Nets..

Last edited:

Would I customize a sz 46 to a Barkley?  Sure, but I wouldn't display it with my other pro-cuts.

Change the size tag to a "50" just for looks?  No. I'd feel like a cheater.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm conflicted

I believe champions was officially out of the picture in 2002. They were only contracted by only a few teams like the hawks and Nets..
Yeah, not exactly mid '00s but he's right. I forgot they started making bigger sizes after they weren't the exclusive supplier, which I think is what he was trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom