Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Moddells across the at from Barclays had D Will authentics for $20 last week

This is why you send them in the Spring when their turnaround time is less than a month.
LMAO! Nah man. I sent them a Dodgers blank in March a while back and didn't get it back until

October. The work was top notch though. They had it so long I forgot I had sent them a jersey. 
laugh.gif

Sometimes the delay can be due to the jersey style one sends in. Jobs that EPS routinely does will take less time, but if one wants a chili pepper on a 96 ASG blank, they may take a while.

Sucks that its taking 5 months...of all the customizers ive dealt with, eps has been the best overall in terms of quality, turnaround, and communication.
Just curious: How many customizers do you guys know? I just know Cosby's and EPS.

tought it's my man gortat!:smile:

another stro to ur collection, nice!

had chance to buy few artest gamers (rookie alt, some lakers and pacers, but out of my range...)

btw. finally copped warriors yellow blank with sleeves. will make it into curry jersey and cut length as i did with my 4xl los lakers kobe jersey:smile:

don't need more curry's until find black sleeved...

Last edited:
Can anyone point me in the direction of a forum where you can buy, sell, and trade jerseys ? Specifically MLB. Thanks in advance

Just curious: How many customizers do you guys know? I just know Cosby's and EPS.

I personally try to locate the team customizer from the time period if possible. There's a NHL forum I'm apart of that's tracked down the customers for all the teams. I used EPS in the past for my Devils jerseys. As a Mets fan I know stitches in Queens is the Mets team customizer. The NBA is a different whereas blanks aren't easily as accessible and tbh nba jerseys have been too lanky for my taste ever since the NBA switched to Rev-30,so I haven't bothered trying to track down NBA team customizers, and that's even if they would do the customization for you.

Hi guys I purchased these two jerseys off of eBay from a person called www.michaeljordancollector. They told me the jerseys are game issued/pro cut. In looking at both jerseys the red one seems game issued. The white looks more like a procut. On the inside of the red jersey the size tag is slightly cut while the white has no inside tag. When I asked the seller about the back story, they said originally they were obtained from a Rawlings representative back in the 80s and 90s. I contacted Rawlings for more information but they were no help at all. I just want to know at this point if I have a legit Rawlings jersey hopefully one is game issued and the other is atleast a procut. Thanks for any help at all.

Hi guys I purchased these two jerseys off of eBay from a person called www.michaeljordancollector. They told me the jerseys are game issued/pro cut. In looking at both jerseys the red one seems game issued. The white looks more like a procut. On the inside of the red jersey the size tag is slightly cut while the white has no inside tag. When I asked the seller about the back story, they said originally they were obtained from a Rawlings representative back in the 80s and 90s. I contacted Rawlings for more information but they were no help at all. I just want to know at this point if I have a legit Rawlings jersey hopefully one is game issued and the other is atleast a procut. Thanks for any help at all.
Different sizes but they look a lot like the ones coming out of Hong Kong http://www.ebay.com/itm/121692894636

I looked at the red one but the one for sale has holes mine has heavy screen printing on it. It looks more in line with what I saw on a game jersey. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom