Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

A lot unfortunately it was 800 something for the red and 700 for the white. I took a risk cause the person had 1000+ positive feedback as well as all the stuff they were selling as well as stuff they sold was MJ memorabilia. Everything from autographs with coa to cereal boxes. It came with no paper work.

A lot unfortunately it was 800 something for the red and 700 for the white. I took a risk cause the person had 1000+ positive feedback as well as all the stuff they were selling as well as stuff they sold was MJ memorabilia. Everything from autographs with coa to cereal boxes. It came with no paper work.
That's a lot of money

Can you post the ebay listing?

I'm always skeptical about the rawlings jerseys, considering one can easily take a Rawlings jock tag off an old $20 baseball jersey and put it on some custom (fake) jersey from China

Last edited:
Hi guys I purchased these two jerseys off of eBay from a person called www.michaeljordancollector. They told me the jerseys are game issued/pro cut. In looking at both jerseys the red one seems game issued. The white looks more like a procut. On the inside of the red jersey the size tag is slightly cut while the white has no inside tag. When I asked the seller about the back story, they said originally they were obtained from a Rawlings representative back in the 80s and 90s. I contacted Rawlings for more information but they were no help at all. I just want to know at this point if I have a legit Rawlings jersey hopefully one is game issued and the other is atleast a procut. Thanks for any help at all.
saw that auction and seller

ur jerseys are cheap fakes from china

gamers in 80s wasn't sewn like that with additional tab where stretch is sewn to a mesh...

u should send it back.

other way, jerseys looks incredible good

nice screen printing, tags, even cuts at the down sides are great, the same profile as gamers that era.

not sure about mesh, should be streetch, that one u have is probably unstretched mesh...

Last edited:

Never believe what someone tells you unless they have paperwork to back it up. You aren't getting a rookie Jordan game jersey for $800

You should file a chargeback for both of those right now

Hey guys I appriciate all the help. I wish I could return them unfortunately it's been a few months now so they are mine. I posted some more pics for reference. [ATTACHMENT=10411]image.jpeg (2,074k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

you can file a claim, if you lose that claim report to your CC company. also i believe PayPal has extended coverage to eBay buyers for 6 months if i am not mistaken. also eBay is on the wrong end of a class action law suit right now due to all the fakes. complain to eBay and mention the law suit. don't be a victim and have a mentality of a sapp like oh well nothing i can do about it now. get off your *** and get your money back.

Bad news. Tried to open a dispute but it has been more than 45 days. I bought the first jersey on May 13 and the second June 15

Bad news. Tried to open a dispute but it has been more than 45 days. I bought the first jersey on May 13 and the second June 15

If you went straight PayPal invoice you have 2 options...first and best, call your CC company and dispute it. They should always back you up. Second, I ALWAYS call Paypal directly to explain the situation to a real person and I've had no issue. Don't waste time online, get someone on the phone. $1500 is a lot of sheckles to just Kanye shrug over bro.

Last edited:
Prices you paid for those "fake" Jordans are insane, unfortunately 
sick.gif

Last arrived for me: KG Adidas 40, with 2008 Finals patch.

I'm down in Charlotte for a few weeks for work, and hit up the local TJ Maxx's and came up with the below. I'm keeping all 4. The navy blue charlotte jersey will be a Kidd-Gilchrist, the Stripes will probably be a Kemba, and the Milwaukee will be a Giannis for sure as my 2x is too small for my liking... The suns I'm unsure about, and open for ideas! I couldn't believe it when i found the suns sitting on a rack in Charlotte of all places... It was the only one. And all we $16.99

The Concord Mills TJ maxx has more of the Recent Navy Blue Charlotte Jerseys only in 3xl and 4xl

The Marshalls on Metropolitain off of Kings, right near uptown has a bunch of the Navy Blue Charlotte and the white "CATS" jerseys in a whole bunch of sizes.

The milwaukee, stripes, and Suns were only one, and I scooped them quick!

Back
Top Bottom