Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

New OKC alts are awful

Those orange jerseys are awful. OKC easily has one of the worst jersey rotations. Should just wear that navy blue alternate and make a white version and get rid of the rest. HIDEOUS. They're up there the Suns and Rockets jerseys.

I believe Steve Smith is the only one wearing a gamer... The rest are just retail authentics.

Of course Shaq choose the Lakers and not the suns, cavs, Celtics or magics lol..

Brent Barry is clearly a gamer

100% sure shaq is as well because Mitchell and mess version looks no where near that

Forgot to post this up when I got it back from EPS on Thurs... but anyways.. MONTA

Really glad that curry's signature wasn't stitched over... kinda wish i had gotten em removed but whatever

Hi

As a rough guide, what would a Nike Hill teal Pistons and Nike Pippen black Blazers authentics (size 40) be worth.

It's probably hidden behind the wrinkle near the logo but that's def legit. Doubt they even made fakes

Are you sure @AirXav? I thought they released a satin finish authentic jersey of the bulls in Rose Rookie/early years? Anymore inputs guys?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom