Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I don't think I've ever seen a retail Sand-Knit in a size 50.

I wonder if they omitted the NOB simply because it wasn't fashionable to wear someone else's name on your back during those times. (Just a theory of mine).

Yea, thats fake as hell. His feedback is irrelevant because he doesn't really sell basketball jerseys. (I'm guessing he is unaware of it being fake tbh)
if unaware, why the hell $600?!
mean.gif
 do some research before listing something, you sellers. 

I don't think I've ever seen a retail Sand-Knit in a size 50.
I wonder if they omitted the NOB simply because it wasn't fashionable to wear someone else's name on your back during those times. (Just a theory of mine).

Always thought it was licensing issues? Like they would have to pay the athlete for using his name. I remember champion made fab five jerseys (Chris Webber specifically) his number and every thing but didn't put his name on the back.

Always thought it was licensing issues? Like they would have to pay the athlete for using his name. I remember champion made fab five jerseys (Chris Webber specifically) his number and every thing but didn't put his name on the back.
Yea, licensing was always my first guess too. I just find it strange that Sand-Knit was the exclusive NBA outfitter and couldn't sell jerseys with names. In the Webber case for example, RussellAthletic made the Michigan uniforms, so I could see why they (RA or the school) wouldn't want Champion to include names and make tons of more money.

Last edited:

Quote:
The jock tag looks unnaturally frayed like it was sewn back on...or is that just me?
the tag itself is legit but it definitely wasn't there by default. as you can see, it is stitched all around while on dri-fit authentics side parts of bottom tag should be unstitched.

this means it was sewn on afterwards. check the neck tag as well. i guess neither it was there by default.

like i said earlier, this is some kind of "combo". legit dri-fit tags on legit pre-dri-fit (mesh) authentic. 

Last edited:

the tag itself is legit but it definitely wasn't there by default. as you can see, it is stitched all around while on dri-fit authentics side parts of bottom tag should be unstitched.

this means it was sewn on afterwards. check the neck tag as well. i guess neither it was there by default.

like i said earlier, this is some kind of "combo". legit dri-fit tags on legit pre-dri-fit (mesh) authentic. 
I'm not sure what you mean by dri-fit tags. That is simply a Nike jocktag from 1999 to the end of their contract. Plenty of teams still used traditional mesh (Bulls, Wizards, etc.) and the Spurs made the change from mesh to dri-fit in 2000. On the teams with dri-fit material there is an extra little black tag near the jocktag that says it. 

Last edited:
sup guys. legit check on both, please. im almost positive the ewing is fake, but not 100% sure. thank you!

Both are legit. I have the same Ewing jersey. If it hasn't been removed, it should have the Made in Perry USA tag attached inside on the lower part of the jersey.

I'm not sure what you mean by dri-fit tags. That is simply a Nike jocktag from 1999 to the end of their contract. Plenty of teams still used traditional mesh (Bulls, Wizards, etc.) and the Spurs made the change from mesh to dri-fit in 2000. On the teams with dri-fit material there is an extra little black tag near the jocktag that says it. 
you actually answered your own question. 
happy.gif

i was referring to nike jock tag and neck tag used on dri-fit material authentics that were different from those used on traditional mesh (earlier release).

the jersey in question is traditional mesh while both tags are from 1999+ dri-fit style.

Mitchell and Ness released some authentic shorts today, does anybody know how long they are in size M and what the waiste width is?

Thanks!

Mitchell and Ness released some authentic shorts today, does anybody know how long they are in size M and what the waiste width is?

Thanks!

Are t you a big guy? They fit pretty much like old school champions. They aren't long at all

I think my heat shorts were size 44/L and they were basically right at my knee

Usually Nike shorts I'm a medium

Back
Top Bottom