Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I never grow tired of that blanket, makes me wanna sing "Purple Onion" from that Primus guy every time I see it ^^ But that Answer jersey is even more dope!

I'm just sitting here waiting for my suns blank to come back 
nerd.gif

Was wondering this myself. Other than the price I can't see anything wrong. Man can choose to post it at whatever price he wants tho. Doesn't mean someone's gonna buy it.

"Pro Cut" used to mean the size that the player wore. Imo its misleading to claim a jersey is procut if its not the player's actual size

"Pro Cut" used to mean the size that the player wore. Imo its misleading to claim a jersey is procut if its not the player's actual size
Nike sold size 46 Kobe Dri-FIT pro cuts for two entire seasons while he was wearing size 50 (in fact he never wore 46 in that style). They finally switched to selling size 50 when he was already wearing size 52. Reebok sold size 50 when he only wore 54 and 56 that season. In 2010-11, Adidas sold 500 of each Lakers jersey color in size 3XL for the limited edition rev30 boxed jerseys. He wore 5XL and 6XL that season and finally 4XL for the remainder of his career.

The most popular player in the league and they literally never sold his on court size. This is the case for a lot of other players as well. Do you consider any of those pro-cuts? My definition is any jersey that is cut to player added length and has closer game details than those traditionally sold at retail. Adidas started selling authentics almost identical to those on court. Most retail versions were considered authentic. The community started to refer to those with proper mesh numbers as pro-cuts. The sizes produced varied per player. The term game issued was reserved for actual game stitched jerseys usually with a mic pocket and serial tag. 

Champion pro-cuts were essentially identical to game issued jerseys which is why its so hard to differentiate before looking at name placement and spacing. There are definitely some rarer ones that you could only find in blank form from the actual teams but good luck getting an actual player's size. 

Last edited:
I will always differentiate between a true procut/game issued and a custom blank.

If I were to be shopping for a procut, the size being correct would be the most important detail so I personally would pass on the incorrect Kobe retail procuts. But yes I would consider them procuts because of the official customization and replication (although off the mark), to what Kobe wore

We can agree to disagree but the difference that separates "pro-cut" and "team stock" is the correct sizing. "pro-cut" implies that the jersey is the same size as worn by penny but we know he wore a 46 +3 champion that year.

Sellers are incorrectly referring to their jerseys as procuts to inflate the price

2005 - Lebron's first All Star game in Denver.

13 points, 8 rebounds and 6 assists in a 10 point win for the East.

Quick question: do youguys actually wear these adidas pro cut jerseys without altering or are these for pure collection purposes?

2006 NBA All Star Game was held in Houston.

Lebron dropped 29 points, 6 rebounds and 2 asssists on the way to his first All Star Game MVP selection and a 2 point win for the East.

Diddy, you still got that insane authentic collection? I remember envying you years ago, anytime a star player or New Jersey's came out for the season you had em all and every good player you can think of

I got my first authentic from you back in the day off eBay. Kobe Bryant white Nike authentic in a 48, it was huge since I didn't know about authentics but probably one of the best jerseys ever :pimp:

Diddy, you still got that insane authentic collection? I remember envying you years ago, anytime a star player or New Jersey's came out for the season you had em all and every good player you can think of

I got my first authentic from you back in the day off eBay. Kobe Bryant white Nike authentic in a 48, it was huge since I didn't know about authentics but probably one of the best jerseys ever :pimp:

Just like any collection - the pieces that comprise it have come and gone. But I still have my favorites.

That's awesome that I sold you a Kobe, it is always nice to know that pieces of my collection go to those that really appreciate them.

[emoji]11088[/emoji]️ 2007 NBA All Star Game [emoji]11088[/emoji]️Vegas baby! Lebron dropped 28 points, 6 rebounds and 6 assists - but lost to the MVP Kobe Bryant and the West by 21. Ouch! I'm sure he was happy what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

[emoji]11088[/emoji]️ 2008 NBA All Star Game [emoji]11088[/emoji]️ was in New Orleans and Lebron got back in the W column with a near triple double with 27 points, 8 rebounds and 9 assists - complete with a 6 point win and his second MVP award in 3 years.

Shout out to the craftsmanship of the NBA store customizers on the sewing of the NBA logo patch! Smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom