Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

never claimed to know if they were real or not :lol: were just strictly discussing

you mentioned authentics and all I said is that they were listed as swingman on the tag

also for all we know those could be old samples. If someone went all that trouble to make a good quality fake of some swingman then thats stupid as hell

Last edited:
I have a feeling that the summer league will still feature Adidas shorts and reversible tops, all rookies were working out in Adidas gear, despite the season being over.

I also contacted a couple of team stores and nobody knows when the Nike gear is going to arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:

I hope that Blazers jersey isn't real
sick.gif

Quote:

mikan's fake, Iverson is a legit replica, Melo's a legit swingman
So only mikan's is fake. But i got another question, you say that Iverson is a legit replica, so it is replica of jersey but still made by reebok? Because often replica=fake when we talk about jerseys. 

BTW thanks Xavier84 for legit check and help.

Last edited:
So I read that Stance will no longer be the performance sock that players wear on court. But they'll still be affiliated with the NBA with lifestyle socks. I'm guessing they'll still be making team and player graphic socks.

So should we be expecting Nike elite socks with swoosh and Jerry logo on them?

So its not like in shoes when replica means fake. Ok i got it so its reebok jersey but cheaper version for poor student homies like me?

Don't worry replicas are still official jerseys just the cheapest version that you can buy. 

You have three tiers for nba jerseys and each one is priced accordingly: 

1. Replica

2. Swingman

3. Authentic (pretty much what the players wear on court)

The fit of a replica  is nowhere near the on court jersey and all the letters/numbers are subliminated instead of sewn/heat pressed

I believe numbers and letters on replica jerseys are not subliminated, they are screen printed.

I read somewhere that Nike will only have two tiers for NBA jerseys. Has this been confirmed ?

Check this out, an obvious inaccurate custom but I've never seen a fake 'Designed Exclusively" Champion year tag. Champion didn't start using that style tag until 1994-95. Kind of scary.

I believe numbers and letters on replica jerseys are not subliminated, they are screen printed.

I read somewhere that Nike will only have two tiers for NBA jerseys. Has this been confirmed ?
This is true

Nike will only be producing Swingman & Authentic jerseys, Fanatics however will be doing the Replica jerseys and only selling them online from what I gather...

Interesting, that means France will either get Swingman in sport stores or nothing at all. With Adidas, we had mosty replica jerseys and a few Swingman in the Foot Locker stores.

anyone know how Michell and Ness jersey fit. I'm 6'3 185 slim build and i'm leaning towards getting a medium. I prefer my clothes to fit slim. do you'll think this will go on sale. 

Interesting, that means France will either get Swingman in sport stores or nothing at all. With Adidas, we had mosty replica jerseys and a few Swingman in the Foot Locker stores.
Hey where are you based in France, i'm over here at the moment near Toulouse! 

I never saw anything other than replica jerseys in my local Footlocker, not a single swingman :frown: 

Last edited:
anyone know how Michell and Ness jersey fit. I'm 6'3 185 slim build and i'm leaning towards getting a medium. I prefer my clothes to fit slim. do you'll think this will go on sale. 
Get a 44. If your local mall have M&N, you can probably try it on.

get a 44

im 185 6'0 and need a 44. I'm rather athletic build.

get a 44

im 185 6'0 and need a 44. I'm rather athletic build.

6'3? u need a 48...

go peep someone in da league with your height/weight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom