Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Happy! And thank y'all for the heads up on the legit check and champion logo removal

Dope LJ!

My first Rev30

Debating on if i should chop off a few inches but also kinda wanna keep it in its original condition. Ill be wearing it tho, and its pretty long

Im 99.9% sure its legit. Dude has great feedback and accepts refunds if someone can prove its fake. Materials def dont look/feel fake

Also, in some cases the Twill numbers look very different in terms of styling than they do from the Mesh numbers

best example is a Lakers jersey and Miami heat jersey.
Can you school me on retail vs what the players wear
There is a wealth of info already in this thread so I won't go overboard. Anything from Nbastore/Fanatics will have twill numbers. Examples are top pic and your particular Kobe. They are inaccurate to on court and should have never been used.

Authentics from the Nbastore in Europe and specific team stores sometimes offer mesh, other times they don't.

The stuff directly from Adidas I wont even mention because average consumers don't have that kind of plug.

Assuming a Rev 30 jersey has mesh numbers there is virtually no difference compared to what players wear. There are of course minor details like serial tags, mic pouches, patches, extra length, no paper on inside stitching, etc. 

Last edited:
Also, in some cases the Twill numbers look very different in terms of styling than they do from the Mesh numbers

best example is a Lakers jersey and Miami heat jersey.

Can you school me on retail vs what the players wear

There is a wealth of info already in this thread so I won't go overboard. Anything from Nbastore/Fanatics will have twill numbers. Examples are top pic and your particular Kobe. They are inaccurate to on court and should have never been used.

Authentics from the Nbastore in Europe and specific team stores sometimes offer mesh, other times they don't.

The stuff directly from Adidas I wont even mention because average consumers don't have that kind of plug.

Assuming a Rev 30 jersey has mesh numbers there is virtually no difference compared to what players wear. There are of course minor details like serial tags, mic pouches, patches, extra length, no paper on inside stitching, etc. 

The biggest thing with adidas Rev30's has been the numbering and even the names on the back, when not directly from adidas or team stores that apply the real authentics name and numbering, the number are off as explained above and also the names on the back aren't spaced properly which even though its a minor thing, it's still a huge problem for people like us in this thread

The biggest thing with adidas Rev30's has been the numbering and even the names on the back, when not directly from adidas or team stores that apply the real authentics name and numbering, the number are off as explained above and also the names on the back aren't spaced properly which even though its a minor thing, it's still a huge problem for people like us in this thread
Good point thanks

If you order on the NBA store, you'll get twill numbers and the old version of the jersey (nba logo on the front, Knicks logo on the back). Pretty sure they don't sell the newest REV30 jerseys.

I might just settle for a twill authentic Haslem, odds of finding mesh numbers for him are probably close to none lol

One of the nicest athletes I've ever met... Stayed out and signed for all fans while Spree would run down the street... Took a picture with him.. Told him his jersey should be up there with Ewing's! 
I really like those 2012 and most recent Xmas jerseys. NIke can definitely do a better job with the Xmas designs. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom