Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Want to grab a Syracuse football jersey.  Do they sell authentics for college teams?  How long does it normally take before this seasons gear is in stock?

I think football all they sell is game/replica and limited jerseys for Nike schools. And some nike schools I think all they get is replica.

They got the Packers reebok of Rodgers and clay matthews for 100, that's a good price? Also if I do a 48 in m&n for baseball and nba what reebok size is good?

Popped tags on the Clemente today.​

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
anyone own any rawlings baseball jerseys? How do they fit compared to M&N? I want to know if there is a significant difference in sizing or sort of similar
Depends on how old they are. I have a few 1978-84 mets authentics that are DUMB tight like a size and a half smaller. The but the 90's are tts and run a little slimmer.

They got the Packers reebok of Rodgers and clay matthews for 100, that's a good price? Also if I do a 48 in m&n for baseball and nba what reebok size is good?
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I don't think that is a bad price considering how much elites are.

Last edited:
I don't think that is a bad price considering how much elites are.
The Packers is one of the few teams that opted out of the new Elite 51 (others included Falcons and Panthers).  The two other teams that initially opted out and recently opted in for the Elite 51 are the Raiders and Eagles.

In my opinion, the Reebok version is better made/thicker material and $100 is a best buy.  In other words, you are paying a steep premium if you are buying the Nike version that is essentially an apples-to-apples comparison.  If the Packers decide later to opt in to the Elite 51 standard, then i'd go with the Nike.

I got my authentic Aaron Rodgers size 46 from FullMoonJerseys.  Quite satisfied with my purchase.  I ended up returning the Elite version.

Last edited:
Is there a big difference between limited and elite? Are letters/numbers single stitched on limited ? Are letters/numbers smaller?
I own elites but don't own any limited and would consider getting some limiteds of some lesser know players I want.

Last edited:
Yeah I check them out a lot when I''m at the mall lol
Don't get why my Champs and Nike store stop selling Elite. I guess peeps weren't buying them.

Prices varied when they were first introduced. Team with no flywire collar were cheaper.
Nowaday every team is $295 smh

$250 first year, then $295 the second year. Hahaha, Nike has balls. I own 6 and all have been under $100 except one ($120).

Waiting on this white ODB to drop.

$250 first year, then $295 the second year. Hahaha, Nike has balls. I own 6 and all have been under $100 except one ($120).

Seeing Jordan v's at $220 and foams at $250 shows you how big those balls are

Last edited:
great find...reps.  that place is right next to my girl friends place.  I am no where near Seattle right now.....but would XL in that jersey be considered a 48? hard buying a used jersey from them when their pic online is just a stock photo?  how did you find that jersey online? are you apart of throwbacks NW? just curious is all because that store is really small....i am not on Instagram or twitter so I do not know how they update what they have in their stock.

great find...reps.  that place is right next to my girl friends place.  I am no where near Seattle right now.....but would XL in that jersey be considered a 48? hard buying a used jersey from them when their pic online is just a stock photo?  how did you find that jersey online? are you apart of throwbacks NW? just curious is all because that store is really small....i am not on Instagram or twitter so I do not know how they update what they have in their stock.
I was in town and randomly stumbled on the store while heading to a bar. It is a 48, and team issued from the patch. I'm sure if you'd call them they'd send you more pics, it's a really small store. Can't say I inspected it fully but I didn't see anything glaring, nevertheless, give them a call.

It wasn't long ago when Cruz jerseys were a hot commodity due to his break out season in 2011.  Now a brand new one can be had on ebay for like $100.  I'm saying all it takes is a career changing injury, team underperforming, 25% off promo, or a trade and you are in luck.

It wasn't long ago when Cruz jerseys were a hot commodity due to his break out season in 2011.  Now a brand new one can be had on ebay for like $100.  I'm saying all it takes is a career changing injury, team underperforming, 25% off promo, or a trade and you are in luck.

I wish fanatics/fansedge would do more sales on elites. Seems to me the only time they have a sale on them is Christmas.

I wish fanatics/fansedge would do more sales on elites. Seems to me the only time they have a sale on them is Christmas.

Keep an eye out on team sites during season. I got my Winston elite from the bucs site for $175 during a team sale.

Back
Top Bottom