Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I've been eyeing that one and the Ruth one you got for a while. Just sitting in my cart. SMH. What's the biggest sale you've seen Ebbets have?

I own around 40-50 authentics. Haven't counted in a while.

Last edited:

random question:  how many jerseys do you guys own?
I've sold off quite a few that didn't interest me anymore, or for various other reasons, so the count used to be a decent amount higher...

My current collection is here and has 130 jerseys.  I do NOT have my replica NCAA basketball or replica Dream Team Olympic jerseys listed.

I've been eyeing that one and the Ruth one you got for a while. Just sitting in my cart. SMH. What's the biggest sale you've seen Ebbets have?

$122 free shipping from the last sale on a flannel im still waiting on... :nerd:

Quote:
Damn, 130 jerseys?
sick.gif

That's dope, but damn thats a rack of jerseys.
Yet, next to some others, my collection is quite miniscule!

And yes, I went from jerseys in a closet, to a bigger closet, to my small "office" in the basement with a department-store type double hanging rack on wheels.  It's either that or don't collect.

Last edited:

I picked this jersey up earlier this year. Was at the Mariners stadium and they have this section where you can buy on field worn jerseys. I have been looking for a Seattle steelheads jersey for a long time and this one popped up. It was Robbie Thompson's jersey from 2013. He was a bench coach I believe. But any of you Bay Area fans might know him from when he played with the Giants. Any ways....only payed $100 for that jersey. A little big on me (it's a 46 and I am a 44). But I am happy with it. I am still looking for the steelheads jersey with a little extra black pin striping going on. One day....

Also......had to get this jersey earlier this month when Griffey had his number retired....just had to get it....
Great choices. I picked up the steelhead last year, happened to be in town for the game. They didn't sell them with numbers and had to get it done by STT. mlb shop later posted them with numbers. oh well, :smh: . Picked up the Cano during griffey weekend.

^^That is the jersey I have been looking for.  Anyone know where one is still available? Anyone??? Fanatics has Cruz's (23) and the blank jersey still but in size 60.  I saw Cano's (22) as well on fanatics but also too big of a size. 

Man....that is the steelhead jersey I been looking for for a long time...

$122 free shipping from the last sale on a flannel im still waiting on... :nerd:

What's the biggest sale though? I've seen 25% a few times. Do they ever do 30 or 40? I'm a wait for it and just buy the 3-4 I've been looking at.

What's the biggest sale though? I've seen 25% a few times. Do they ever do 30 or 40? I'm a wait for it and just buy the 3-4 I've been looking at.
The cheapest i've seen is 99$ mid-year sale or end of year sale & it basically leftover jerseys or return jerseys. They send out an email out at like 6 am in the morning and first come first serve & they ship them out immediately.

^^That is the jersey I have been looking for.  Anyone know where one is still available? Anyone??? Fanatics has Cruz's (23) and the blank jersey still but in size 60.  I saw Cano's (22) as well on fanatics but also too big of a size. 

Man....that is the steelhead jersey I been looking for for a long time...
I'll keep an eye out for one.

Where are my NFL heads at?

How's the fit on Reebok authentics? Loose fit?
Only jerseys I have to compare are MLB jerseys.

Also I know I can post some LC here but also interested in learning myself. Any tell tale signs on fugazis??

^^So best bet would be to size down a size??

I can take a trip to the mall later and try on a Nike NFL elite as a reference. Safe to say whatever size I am in the Nike go down one for Reebok?

Where are my NFL heads at?

How's the fit on Reebok authentics? Loose fit?
Only jerseys I have to compare are MLB jerseys.

Also I know I can post some LC here but also interested in learning myself. Any tell tale signs on fugazis??
i own both authentic Reebok and Nike.  The smallest sizes for Reebok and Nike are 46 and 40 respectively.  I can attest that the Reebok 46 is loose fit.  Nike is fitted and cleaner cut in my opinion.  i am 5'10" tall and weigh 150 lbs with a runner's body.  My biggest complaint about the Reeboks are the fit around the arm and shoulder areas.  I usually go with the Nike size 40 (think skinny suit) but sometimes go with the size 44, and even a size 44 is a cleaner fit than a Reebok 46.

Last edited:
^ Appreciate the response.

Reebok made size 50s for retail?
48 would be an XL correct? 50 2X?

There were cats on here last season getting Aaron Rodgers Elites for $100 or $130 on eBay from this guy. All legit.

EPS is good, takes a while to get your jerseys back though and a little expensive but they all are.
I'd cop at that price for sure. 300 is type high

^ Appreciate the response.

Reebok made size 50s for retail?
48 would be an XL correct? 50 2X?
Yes, Reebok did make size 50s for retail.

48 is a medium and 50 is a large.  Reebok jerseys run BIG.  See sizing matrix below and good luck!

Last edited:
That's weird.  When I used to actually buy football jerseys, Reebok era, my choices were always 48 or 52, I *never* saw a 50 available.

Fullmoon somehow got his hands on reebok 46's and 50's...but when i bought from nfl shop i could have sworn that 48 was the smallest and then 52 was the next size.

I know this because i would have bought 46 if I could

Aside from the ridiculous sizing...... Sheesh. What's up with all the fakes???

I mean there are fakes of players that weren't anywhere near being stars.

I think I'll end my little journey on trying to buy some NFL jerseys. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom