Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Aside from the ridiculous sizing...... Sheesh. What's up with all the fakes???

I mean there are fakes of players that weren't anywhere near being stars.

I think I'll end my little journey on trying to buy some NFL jerseys. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Fakes are everywhere.

What player/jersey are you looking for?

Last edited:
^^ Was looking at Vikings jerseys.

AP if it was a decent price.
Moss for the right price also.
Jared Allen
Culpepper
For low would also grab a Harvin

You can get a purple AP reebok for like I think $70 from full moon on eBay.

I've been meaning to pick one up just haven't yet.

I think she might have had a Allen too can't remember for sure. I know she has a bunch of APs though for sure.

i want that throwback Greg Jennings jersey from Full Moon but I hate the RBK jerseys. They're just way too wide.

Yes, Reebok did make size 50s for retail.

48 is a medium and 50 is a large.  See sizing matrix below and good luck!

That's weird.  When I used to actually buy football jerseys, Reebok era, my choices were always 48 or 52, I *never* saw a 50 available.
i took the chart from nflshop.com but do understand what you're saying.  During the pre-Nike Elite era, the lowest Reebok authentic on nflshop.com and other retailers was 48.  But size 46s did exist.  i'm guessing Reebok assumed all of us were going to wear the jerseys with pads.  size 50 did exist though.

Last edited:
Full Moon jerseys is a very good seller.  I bought a few authentic NFL/NBA jerseys and NBA shorts from her in the past.  she is located in Montana and the turnaround time to receive shipment to the east coast is approximately 1 week.

Yep shes good. I'm hoping she gets some newer authentics in. Missed out on a bunch of Rev 30 boxed jerseys she had a few years ago.
Takes about a week for me too.

Popped tags on the Clemente today.​

I thought it would be much easier finding a Kaep jersey but it's been hard and they're not cheap. Saw some 48s for cheap.

Yep shes good. I'm hoping she gets some newer authentics in. Missed out on a bunch of Rev 30 boxed jerseys she had a few years ago.
Takes about a week for me too.
Yo im with you on that one.  i remembered like 3 years ago she had so many of those kobe boxed jerseys that were up for bids, and i would receive 2nd chance offers from her (because she had extras laying around).  should have snagged them when i had the chance.

I thought it would be much easier finding a Kaep jersey but it's been hard and they're not cheap. Saw some 48s for cheap.
I believe the Kaep jerseys were in high supply and low demand on ebay a few months back. i got mine at a stead for less than 1 bill shipped. must have been the latest controversy stirring up the demand.

Last edited:
Want to grab a Syracuse football jersey.  Do they sell authentics for college teams?  How long does it normally take before this seasons gear is in stock?

anyone own any rawlings baseball jerseys? How do they fit compared to M&N? I want to know if there is a significant difference in sizing or sort of similar

anyone own any rawlings baseball jerseys? How do they fit compared to M&N? I want to know if there is a significant difference in sizing or sort of similar

I own a few Rawlings jerseys, they fit true to size and aren't baggy. I don't know how M&N jerseys fit , I'm not a fan of them at all

Back
Top Bottom