Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

respect, thats dope. i thought i was doing it w/ the home, road, alternate and a throwback. you did that. :smokin

Thanks bro.  I have to get the blue alternates and the current road and solid home white.  I got some plans for those.

I'm definitely not the best person to answer and if I give you misinformation I'm sure I'll be corrected by some of the more knowledgable posters but outside of game worn (and even then some schools remove the name plates before selling them) you're not going to find an authentic with the player's name on. While they're currently at the school it'd bring down all kinds of NCAA heat, and after they're gone if it's a player that's doing well it costs too much to license the name to sell with the college jersey.

Also from that first link I'd be especially wary since the seller is indicating he can get ANY size.

I might be way off base here, but I know that I haven't been able to find my school's authentic jersey in a long time outside of the on campus store, all of the ones sold online come in S-XL sizing and not the traditional authentic sizing we're used to seeing in pro sports. Looking at The Ohio State's store it seems to be the same way there the $75 jersey is sold in the authentic section.

this is what the marlins will be wearing for their negro league game. im liking the jersey.

I'm definitely not the best person to answer and if I give you misinformation I'm sure I'll be corrected by some of the more knowledgable posters but outside of game worn (and even then some schools remove the name plates before selling them) you're not going to find an authentic with the player's name on. While they're currently at the school it'd bring down all kinds of NCAA heat, and after they're gone if it's a player that's doing well it costs too much to license the name to sell with the college jersey.

Also from that first link I'd be especially wary since the seller is indicating he can get ANY size.

I might be way off base here, but I know that I haven't been able to find my school's authentic jersey in a long time outside of the on campus store, all of the ones sold online come in S-XL sizing and not the traditional authentic sizing we're used to seeing in pro sports. Looking at The Ohio State's store it seems to be the same way there the $75 jersey is sold in the authentic section.
Except ebay I also couldn't find the real authentic jerseys, only the twill replica jerseys for $75. Have you an idea of the sizes the real authentic jerseys were/ are sold in your school's on campus store? Just some big sizes (48,52) or similar to the NFL elite jerseys (40 and up)?

Except ebay I also couldn't find the real authentic jerseys, only the twill replica jerseys for $75. Have you an idea of the sizes the real authentic jerseys were/ are sold in your school's on campus store? Just some big sizes (48,52) or similar to the NFL elite jerseys (40 and up)?

For the most part it's been surplus jerseys with the name removed, so they're usually cut for different types of players. Good luck tracking down an authentic, I've given up and just resigned that the only thing I'm going to get are the twill replicas.

Back
Top Bottom