Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

i'm inclined to say yes, however its tough to be sure because everyone has a different idea of comfort and looks
Ok got you, I'll take that into consideration if I order a jersey

Can the general public purchase these?

Ok got you, I'll take that into consideration if I order a jersey

Can the general public purchase these?

I think a few are on fanatics at like $150. The limited style...
Yeah, the only way to get an elite is a team issued version from nflauctions when they pop up on there unfortunately. I believe the only years for mass produced authentic Pro Bowl jerseys was 2002-2004.

Would a player that nobody really cares about go for relatively cheap?

Ok thanks, I bid on a clay Matthews jersey at 300 and got outbid, I'm guessing him and Rodgers would end up higher

I would buy a Brady jersey. Now I would like to know what is the material of which they are made, and the country where they are made, the patriots jersey of 2001 authentic adidas retail. If one has this adidas authentic jersey please post photos.b also For the number.

What are the differences between authentic jersey Adidas from 2001 and game issued jersey of the 2001.?

I mean I would like to know what is its material? What is the country made in? I would like to know jersey authentic retail if someone has the jersey of Adidas New England Tom Brady

I picked this up for $29.00 at burlington coat factory by my job. I wanted the red one but for
For the price I paid for an authentic I can't complain

New pickup. Very rare 1995 Detroit Tigers alternate authentic jersey, from Russell Athletic. The Tigers only wore this jersey once or twice. They wore a mesh batting practice jersey similar to this one, but this is the style worn in game. It is a size 52, so it's big on me, but until I can find one in a 48 (if I find one), this will do. I'll likely get it customized to be a Cecil Fielder in the future.

Thanks. I saw it on ebay by accident. I like to collect the "one off" styles that teams intended to wear regularly, but didn't. I personally think it's a nice jersey and think they could have worn this a lot more.

Legit check on these ran into these on local selling page. Can't remember Nike ever making T-Mac throwback jerseys. 

Alright guys, I need your help.  I want to get into NHL jerseys, but, I don't know anything about them.  Anyone care to educate me?

I'm assuming the Edge 2.0 is the current authentic version - what differences do they have to the Edge 1.0?  Is the premier like the NHL equivalent of a swingman?  Is 46 the smallest they make them, like when Reebok did the NFL jerseys?  Anything anyone could tell me would be much appreciated.

Is this legit?  http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAN-JOSE-SH...449509?hash=item3f75bfe365:g:rHcAAOSwfVpYpQnW

Last edited:
Sharks is legit 1.0

Most players only wore 1.0 for 2007-2008 season

2.0s only sold by canadien retailers for some reason

2.0 material is a bit more breathable

Premier is the swingman equivalent.

Theres also the Indonesian edge which reebok made to sell to fans, but its not the real deal so its kinda bs. These have a lime green band in the inside neck

46 is smallest but it fits really small. There is no 48; next size up is a 50 fits like a medium imo

(Rep ya boy)

Last edited:
Sharks is legit 1.0

Most players only wore 1.0 for 2007-2008 season

2.0s only sold by canadien retailers for some reason

2.0 material is a bit more breathable

Premier is the swingman equivalent.

Theres also the Indonesian edge which reebok made to sell to fans, but its not the real deal so its kinda bs. These have a lime green band in the inside neck

46 is smallest but it fits really small. There is no 48; next size up is a 50 fits like a medium imo

(Rep ya boy)
Thanks mate, do you know how 46 sizing would compare to say a nike elite size 40?

Question: I have a New York Giants pro cut/team issued that I want to get customized. Does anyone know where I could go to get it done?

Back
Top Bottom