Official Baltimore Orioles 2013 Season Thread: (72-63) 9/02/2013 BAL @ CLE Game 1 of 3 Norris (9-10,

Aww c'mom CryingFreemancoa... In Buck I Trust... Here's something to get you going... :lol:

Last edited:
Here's one I posted some time back...Glad the O's resigned O'Day. Buck pranked him really good.... :lol:

Not a believer in the O's. I hope they can prove me wrong this season

"Didn't believe it then....don't believe it now."

They surprised a lot of folks last year and the AL East competition stiffened up a bit with Toronto loading up. It will be interesting, but I think they will make a run at the Division title if they stay healthy and the pitching is steady.

Da O's hon! Looking forward to seeing how B Rob plays & the building of Manny Land...

Last edited:
Good to see the O's win yesterday getting contributions from Markakis, Wieters, Davis, Jones, & even B Rob. I liked that we beat up on a pitcher like David Price at the Ray James. Good sign for the season ahead. I'm actually a little geeked about the season. Haven't felt that way for over almost 20 years or so...Damn... Feels good...

I concur! Great win to start the season.

I think I read this correctly in the Wall Street Journal yesterday at the airport. The Orioles are projected at 5% odds to make the playoffs this year!?

I'm taking that bet man.....F this.

The one thing I'm not confident about is our bull pen & that showed last night. Our batting lineup is looking tough though. Got damn!!! Looks like we're pulling out a nice win today though!!! 6-3 bottom of the 9th...

Last edited:
Chris Davis having a great start to the year.

Opening day today at camden yards.....i will be in the area anyone else headed down. Not trying to go to pickles since its always mayhem on opening day but gonna stop by some downtown bar to grab a beer and watch the game. Leaving work early for it.

hopefully davis doesn't get tested :lol: i kid

So BRob went down with some hamstring issue late in the 9th inning trying to steal to second. Can someone teach this dude how to slide into bases?!?! He had to be carried off while crying out in pain.... What the heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh::x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh:

Looking forward to getting this win in the home opener :pimp: ...might head down Camden in a lil bit

Tough to see Roberts go down......again. At a certain point in time, you just have to ask/wonder....."Is Baseball what I'm supposed to be doing?" This guy is super talented and seems like a great guy, but he just can't stay on the field.

:smh:

It's unfortunate.

I don't like this trend of the O's losing these 1-run games. That's what they were so good at last year and that can make or break a run to October.

I hope they go into Boston and win this series, preferably a sweep.

The sad thing about BRob is that he tried to steal 2nd at the bottom of the 9th inning with the score 6-3 Orioles. Did he really need to steal? To me that shows stupid decision making. It's excessive & unnecessary especially given his injury prone history.

The O's bull pen is going to make or break us this year. They're giving up a lot of runs but it's early in the season. Not going to start complaining until later. Anyone know how the Blue Jays have looked so far?

Man, I really wish the O's would've gotten Jim Shields. Dude is throwing well for the Royals...

Good to see Baltimore take two out of three from the Sox and bounce back from that three game skid. A lot of close games already this early in the season.

It's going to be a long & interesting season. There will be lots of twists & turns along the way... Solid start to the season though...

Since this is NT, gotta post some Adam Jones PE editions of his Swingmans. Man, it's gotta feel nice to be a player & see a big box from Nike delivered to you.

Also found some Nike Baseball vids featuring Jones...

Last edited:
Watched this the other day & meant to post. I mean this kid, defensively & offensively is off the chain. Plus he looks like he's having fun out there & you can see the drive to be the best that's not typical from a lot of these young guys. I'm excited to see him mature this year...I gotta hook up my son with a Machado jersey this year...

Hey o's fans! Good to see some people on here supporting the birds.
Yeah manny machado was a high profile minor leaguer who went from his natural ss to 3rd because hardy is a gold glove ss. We also have 2 top tier pitching prospects who will be called up later this season in dylan bundy and kevin gausman. When those guys are ready we are gonna have a solid rotation.
Ill be at the dodgers game Friday anyone else going?

I expected Tillman to pitch a little bit better to start the season. He pitched well last season he was like 9-2 right?

God I hope it doesn't rain tonight gonna be a great pitching duel been waiting to see ryu hyun Jin. Anyone else going? Ill be right behind third

Back
Top Bottom