Official Bape Thread

Bape store ny still got a few bttf shirts, copped two of them a little earlier. Will throw pics up when I get home

Any recommendations on a good site for purchasing an authentic hoodie? Besides the official site . Thanks guys

anybody got a xxl in the bttf blk/camo hit me up ...thought the spot would have it but a xl wont cut it

coldcity coldcity xl man, sucks you can't fit into it. Maybe go heavy on cardio for a few weeks?

Last edited:
I mean its not a huge secret but to keep strags off it yea ... no links :lol:
yea I thought it was common knowledge but I get what you're saying. NT be crazy though, complaining if you keep stuff secret and complaining if you post it :lol:, not directed at you btw but just in general

I mean its not a huge secret but to keep strags off it yea ... no links :lol:
yea I thought it was common knowledge but I get what you're saying. NT be crazy though, complaining if you keep stuff secret and complaining if you post it :lol:, not directed at you btw but just in general

& def get what you are saying :lol:

post links to 3-peats your a good dude
post links to lm's right before a random spot drops & your an ******* :lol:

Anyone can do a size swap on the "undftd x bape x adidas" black camo? Based out of NY.

I need a size 8 and 9.5
I got sizes 8.5 and 10

Last edited:
Last edited:
Saw these on a rep site that claim that these are real and will be releasing in December. Does any one have any idea if these are actually going to be released ?

Back
Top Bottom