Official Bape Thread

i have lost 30 pounds so far to fit into an xl bape

if you are a bit chubby you have to cardio for a few months

Hi Skip2MyLou23,

I have been copping off the bape site for a while and it is usually not super hectic. If you are there in the first minute you will generally be able to grab what you want. You must check for sizes though. Sometimes they make an XXL size and sometimes they don't. The bigger sizes always sell out first as most americans are at least an xl or an xxl. This is because we are big and fat......but working on it. (214 today lol)! 

Also a few moments before the drop check pondon. They stock some products before the us offical bape drops sometimes. The prices are also cheaper due to all the taxes and tarriffs bape must pay to sell goods at the american store. IE a 350 dollar sweater is 258 at pondon. 

Hope this helps. This is the first decent collab in a while for bape so im lit myself! The last few months have just been glow in the dark reflective camo double shark eyes bedazzled **** and crappy long shark hoodies.

Chris Sudlow

ps look for hte american launch of the space camo its becoming one of my favorite patterns.

pss sorry for all the typos i hate going back and correcting and admit i do not aim to be as smart as msword97

Damn having trouble on the bape site today

Thought I was able to grab the pumas but it just says transaction cannot be processed.

Does this maybe mean that a transaction went through? Beacuse on my bank app there is a purchase from bape that is "processing"

Hi Skip2MyLou23,

I have been copping off the bape site for a while and it is usually not super hectic. If you are there in the first minute you will generally be able to grab what you want. You must check for sizes though. Sometimes they make an XXL size and sometimes they don't. The bigger sizes always sell out first as most americans are at least an xl or an xxl. This is because we are big and fat......but working on it. (214 today lol)! 

Also a few moments before the drop check pondon. They stock some products before the us offical bape drops sometimes. The prices are also cheaper due to all the taxes and tarriffs bape must pay to sell goods at the american store. IE a 350 dollar sweater is 258 at pondon. 

Hope this helps. This is the first decent collab in a while for bape so im lit myself! The last few months have just been glow in the dark reflective camo double shark eyes bedazzled **** and crappy long shark hoodies.

Chris Sudlow

ps look for hte american launch of the space camo its becoming one of my favorite patterns.

pss sorry for all the typos i hate going back and correcting and admit i do not aim to be as smart as msword97
Good looks. I'll check Pondon.

I was able to cop the practice jacket today, which is probably one of the better pieces. I missed out on the shorts and tee.

has anybody order from bape's us site. I ordered a jersey from the puma collab on sat and still haven't received any tracking. just wondering how long does it normally take ?

anyone help with which select puma retailers will have the discs? there's an 8.5 on bape but says inventory problem....the tease is real

Hey I just tried my bape cap on and the brim feels extra soft compared to all my other new eras? Why is that?

i buy my bape on yahoo.auction 
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom