Official Bape Thread

nthat.gif
wow this astro boy drop is

I've bought from zozotown a few times but I've only bought from the yahoo auctions once. Anyone got any sellers they recommend on yahoo auctions? I'm looking for a black shark hoodie in a medium

The Beginner's Guide to Buying Bape from Japan

This guide will show you Japanese shopping and auction sites where you can find Bape, recommended proxy services and step-by-step ordering instructions.
FromJapan proxy has a 5% off promo for the next few days.

And just to give you guys an idea of the deals you may find on Yahoo Japan... This 1ST CAMO DOWN DUFFLE COAT sold out on us.bape.com for $726. An auction on Yahoo just ended this morning for under $340. Brand new and everything.

Anyone know how often heatclub restocks? Hesitated to pull the trigger on the a green 1st camo shark hoodie and it ended up gettin sold :smh:

anyone here looking forward to the 1/30 Mita Reebok Classic colab? Any chance there are multiple sites selling these shoes? These will be my first BAPE kicks! Much appreciated in advance!

I have a bape t-shirt in a size medium and all my supreme hoodies are a size medium, which is actually a little baggy. My chest size is a 38.5in. Should I get a medium in BAPE zip ups? I see that they have the medium chest size at a little over 20in. 

Can any one tell me if the measurement are close or are they really off? Want to buy a hoodie online but don't want to be stuck with a $400 hoodie that I can't wear

Anyone know some good places to regularly check for a shibuya city exclusive camo shark hoodie? I need one in my life

It's sold out on the US site. 

Anybody know where I can find this? 
[h1]1ST CAMO TRAVEL LUGGAGE (CORDURA)[/h1]
It's sold out on the US site. 

Back
Top Bottom