Official Bape Thread

lol why do you guys keep shopping on us.bape??? Buy your stuff from Japan!

That bag is available here in both yellow and green camo for <$135.

You can easily order with a proxy service. I recommend using FromJapan.

Check out The Beginner's Guide to Buying Bape from Japan for step-by-step ordering instructions.

Last edited:
Love to pick up some pieces but I gotta lose the belly first. Say, nyape nyape , what does your ape collection look like. Have you ever posted it up before?

Wonder if Bapestas will start to be as hyped as they were back in like 2005 now that the clothes are back in fashion. Never really stopped wearing my pairs
View media item 1922269

Last edited:
By any chance, does anyone know if the Baby Milo 17th Anniversary items will be on the US webstore later today? The bape_japan IG account says "in select stores only" but I'm not sure if they always say that. Any help is appreciated!

I wear a large in supreme and kith shirts, I like somewhat baggy fits. Will a large in the 10th anniv. shirt do the job?

I wear a large in supreme and kith shirts, I like somewhat baggy fits. Will a large in the 10th anniv. shirt do the job?

You would have to size up if you like a loose fit. The shirts I have are a large and I usually wear a large. They are a little snug for my taste.

Back
Top Bottom