Official Bape Thread

In store only
No you can order online. Just chat with a online rep and tell them the style code and name of shirt and size you want. They will send you pp invoice and you can pay through them. i ordered from them last week like that.

Hate that it's in store only.

I want one of the camo book bags from there. 

Might just search via Pondon 
Talk to online rep and place order through them. Style code and name of shirt and size. They will send you pp invoice.

Last edited:

No you can order online. Just chat with a online rep and tell them the style code and name of shirt and size you want. They will send you pp invoice and you can pay through them. i ordered from them last week like that.

Talk to online rep and place order through them. Style code and name of shirt and size. They will send you pp invoice.
Psh... MAJOR KEY 

Shout out to the guy above that mentioned customer service on End Clothing. Just ordered a camo shirt through them. All you have to do is give the customer service rep your email account, style code & size then they will place the item in your shopping cart.

Glad they don't charge crazy shipping like the regular Bape site does.

Last edited:

Shout out to the guy above that mentioned customer service on End Clothing. Just ordered a camo shirt through them. All you have to do is give the customer service rep your email account, style code & size then they will place the item in your shopping cart.

Glad they don't charge crazy shipping like the regular Bape site does.
Nice! Glad that method worked! You get your items super quick as well, since END ships quick! Hope y'all eat :smile:

Bape order from End finally came in. Will be getting my Bape items from them.
Dope Pickup! 
smokin.gif

Oh ok. Thanks. Order shipped on Tuesday but tracking number still doesn't work. I guess I'll wait till next week before I email them.

Back
Top Bottom