Official Bape Thread

so how much was da panda joint from the forwarding service with shipping and tax and such.. :nerd:

Im using ForwardJapan. First charge (actual item, tax) was $251. The hoodie arrived this morning at the Japan warehours and I picked DHL shipping to the states. Now waiting for charge 2.

Last edited:
What's the best option to use for remambo? I used smallair packer or something like that

EMS is the most cost effective. Delivery to NY is usually 3 days. Must be signed for.

My most recent order with FromJapan for a parcel weighing 1.6 kg. DHL was ¥6500, Airmail was ¥3300 and EMS was ¥3700. It's much cheaper than DHL and delivered much faster than airmail/small packet.

EMS is the most cost effective. Delivery to NY is usually 3 days. Must be signed for.

My most recent order with FromJapan for a parcel weighing 1.6 kg. DHL was ¥6500, Airmail was ¥3300 and EMS was ¥3700. It's much cheaper than DHL and delivered much faster than airmail/small packet.
what do they put as the value on your packages?

Ended up with some extra Bape x Neighborhood stuff.

Have a small Bape x NBHD Snowboard Jacket and medium Bape x NBHD N-2B Jacket.

Thought I'd offer them up to the NT fam at what I'm into them. PM if you're interested.

Did the airmail, oh well now I know for next time. I saved a few bucks though :lol:

what do they put as the value on your packages?
FromJapan gives you the option to change the value (if you opted for insurance, it will only cover the declared amount).

It's not necessary if you're in the US. Parcels under $800 are exempt from fees.

Anyone hit on the Bape Superstar's on the confirmed app today?  Or anyone try for them?

Last edited:
I don't think so either...  seems like there's no demand.  It makes sense why those would be the first pair I hit but miss on all the other stuff.

I tried to go for them and got an L, but quite honestly was on the fence about them.  Agreed, these shouldn't be in too high demand due to the model of the shoe (if it was an NMD and it didn't have that wart boost thing on the side there would be riots over them). 

I was just checking out Remambo and had a few questions for those of you that have used it before:

1) I noticed you have to search between Rakuten Market, Yahoo Shopping, Yahoo Auction and Other.  Is there one of those I should be sticking to for Bape stuff?

2) Is this a legit source?  It seems like a marketplace like eBay, but maybe I am viewing the site incorrectly.

Thanks ya'all

I think you put Other and then put the URL of the item you want?

Not sure haven't tried yet..

Last edited:
Yo, can i get some opinions on t shirt sizing. I usually wear an L in supreme t's with it be loose fitting. Is bape sizing comparable? TIA

Back
Top Bottom