Official Bape Thread

To be honest bro I go up.

I'm a M. My Bape L shirt fits but its more on the fitted side where I would have liked it to be a little bigger lol.

Those Japanese dudes got small frames :lol:

The L would fit but probably be closer to a "fitted" fit than loose

Last edited:

I'm a M. My Bape L shirt fits but its more on the fitted side where I would have liked it to be a little bigger lol. Coo, how bout the cut and sewn pieces? Are they much pretty much the same size as regular t's?

I'm a M. My Bape L shirt fits but its more on the fitted side where I would have liked it to be a little bigger lol.

Coo, how bout the cut and sewn pieces? Are they the same sizing as regular t shirts?

Yeah depends on how you want the fit. I feel the outside pieces should be bigger too.

Try to find the measurements of the garment you want to buy and compare it to one that you own.

My bape shirt I measured against an Undefeated shirt I had which was M, and some of the measurements on the Bape were larger but the Undefeated shirt fits looser.

Ish is weird lol

Yeah depends on how you want the fit. I feel the outside pieces should be bigger too.

Try to find the measurements of the garment you want to buy and compare it to one that you own.

My bape shirt I measured against an Undefeated shirt I had which was M, and some of the measurements on the Bape were larger but the Undefeated shirt fits looser.

Ish is weird lol
Thanks for the info boss, i think i might try sizing up just to be on the safe size. Repd

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Yeah but they aren't good and they don't have the stickers also those gloves were from smart magazine not the bape emook
Oh ok. Yea I remember i would buy the magazines with the gift at this Asian bookstore on 49th St. Thought it was the Bape Catalog but Smart Magazine rings a bell. I remember getting a grey camo tote once and a mini camo fleece fleece blanket thing that i use to put my laptop on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom